Baby Shampoo

michiganlady1

Has anyone used this to wash their own hair? I am thinking about using this instead of "regular" shampoo because my hair can not tolerate any sulfates. Right now I am doing the "lo poo" method, but I need to purchase a shampoo to use once in awhile.

I dont know about the harshness but I can say that it has no slip agents and my hair was a matted tangled mess after using it. You are better off by just doing conditioner washes if you are apprehensive about using shampoo.

While in Big Lots yesterday,I picked up a bottle of baby shampoo and read the ingredient list. Surprisingly, it contains sulfates.
ohwell.gif

Yeah I do have a clarifying shampoo...it is actually Vo5 Kiwi & Lime. I have not used it yet though. I was using Pantene's clarifying before, but it was too harsh (ALES & ALS).

Yeah I do have a clarifying shampoo...it is actually Vo5 Kiwi & Lime. I have not used it yet though. I was using Pantene's clarifying before, but it was too harsh (ALES & ALS).

<font color="purple">Since you have the kiwi and lime shampoo, why not try their clarifying conditioner. It does the same thing as the shampoo, but it makes the hair softer and not as drying. I used it when I want to have a head of "squeaky clean" hair. You can also mix 1 tsp baking soda or 2 TBS of apple cider vinegar to 1 c. distilled water to use as a clairifying rinse. Just make sure you massage the scalp to loosen the scales of dead skin and oil. Then rinse. Try these and let me know which ones you think will you use as a clarifier. Toodles </font>

Back