BABY LACEFRONTS!?! Please tell me this is a joke!!

hehehe i saw this already. i must admit that is a on point app though. no lace, adhesive nothing. that baby's momma should hook tyra up

Jesus take the wheel! :nono: That's terrible! What kind of fool would do this to a baby? Wouldn't that glue irritate the baby's scalp?:thud:

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

What a beautiful and precious baby.:babyg:

Last edited:
Doesn't look photoshopped to me.

However... I sincerely hope the mother of this child did this as a joke and isn't really toting her baby out in public with a wig that's almost longer than the child itself.

And call me horrible... but that baby isn't cute! Maybe the hair is making her look odd and when it's taken off she looks better.

27y7ek5.gif

Doesn't look photoshopped to me.

However... I sincerely hope the mother of this child did this as a joke and isn't really toting her baby out in public with a wig that's almost longer than the child itself.

And call me horrible... but that baby isn't cute! Maybe the hair is making her look odd and when it's taken off she looks better.

I guess the sight of seeing the baby wearing that horrible wig is what throws you.:ohwell: It just isn't normal.:nono: I think the baby is a cutie pie (I love her big eyes and chubby cheeks. :babyg:

Back