Baby Curl Twists, ever had done?

ebzonix

Tracy_twist.jpg
Babycurl.jpg

These are the pictures that have put me on the fence on whether or not I should get senegalese twists or baby curl twists. The only thing that's stopped me from getting either one, is I'm having the worst trouble on finding the hair to achieve these looks. All I can find is Janet Collection Afro Kinky Bulk 24", and that's not exactly what I want or the length. I really hope theres some lady(or gent) out there that can shed some light on this hard, research-failed, hairstyle.

Yes, I'm in Maryland and a salon on Brown Station Road, (Sharon) does these. She uses combination hair that I've not found anywhere. I believe she said it was kankelon/silk mixture. I was told that your hair should be totally natural to achieve this look. There are three females where I work that also get this done, by the same hairdresser.

Yes, I'm in Maryland and a salon on Brown Station Road, (Sharon) does these. She uses combination hair that I've not found anywhere. I believe she said it was kankelon/silk mixture. I was told that your hair should be totally natural to achieve this look. There are three females where I work that also get this done, by the same hairdresser.

My hair is 100% natural, but I have damaged straight ends that done curl/coil up. Would that hinder me from getting this style? How much do you pay by the way?

The coil/curl up is fine. The cost here in Maryland is $200.00. I'm APL in the back, but only shoulder length on the sides and front. I have her to wash the hair before using because I'm a bit(a lot) allergic to wigs, weave hair and the like. She does my hair while it is still damp and the hair just blends with mine.

I live in MD too. Who on Brown Station Road does the baby curl? I took a picture of that to a African Gallery and they didn't know what it even was.

Girl, Lugos has that hair and my friend gets it done on a regular...and it looks sooo nice..you can tell that its not the cheap hair..it really has such a great texture and you can really leave it in for a while and it will totally blend in with ur natural texture...
it costs a small grip but totally worth it IMO..u can reuse the hair as well..

Girl, Lugos has that hair and my friend gets it done on a regular...and it looks sooo nice..you can tell that its not the cheap hair..it really has such a great texture and you can really leave it in for a while and it will totally blend in with ur natural texture...
it costs a small grip but totally worth it IMO..u can reuse the hair as well..

Help me out please.... Exactly what kind of hair does your friend have? That hair I posted was like $13.50 online.... I'd prefer human hair or a higher quality hair....

I think I'm getting excited!:grin:

Back