B&B Mayonnaise & Honey

caraSC

Has anyone ever used this creme hairdressing? Oh my! It is heavenly! It smells so wonderful I want to eat it right out of the container. It has my hair looking shiny and smelling sweet. It is a creme hairdressing with special moisturizers and conditioners for dry hair, whether natural, relaxed, pressed or color treated. I can list ingredients if anyone is interested. No petroleum. If anyone else has ever used this product, please tell me what your thoughts.

i was eyeing this product a few weeks ago. I purchased the UBH lotion since then,but i'm looking for a cheaper alternative.

I used it once. It was too greasy for my taste, I believe. I'm a product junkie I can't really remember.
laugh.gif

I eyed it as well, but decided on the ORS Olive Oil Moisturizer. I may have to pick this one up next time. Someone on another board was telling me about it.
smile.gif

Honey, I am a PJ as well. I picked this up because I was looking for a new creme hairdressing. I am in love after two uses. I only use a little dab.

Here are the ingredients:
purified water,mineral oil,polyq32, castor oil,polysorbate60& 80,aloe vera gel, propylene glycol,cyclomethicone, mayo, honey, safflower oil, sesame oil, wheat germ oil, canola oil, vit B, sweet almond oil, olive oil, sheep sorrell, sage, alfafa, ginseng, chamomile, yarrow, hyssop, heavenly hemp, slippery elm bar, wheat germ, black walnut, henna, comfrey, burdock root, vita E A and D, coconut oil, goldenseal, cherry bark, Imidazolidinyl urea and fragrance.

The ingredients remind me of Hot 6 Oil. I may try this as a replacement for my Profectiv cremes. How does this product compare to the cremes, if anyone uses them?

I was just posting on the Profectiv thread. I don't like that line of products. Their cremes were a bit heavy for my hair and I did not feel particularly moisturized or anything else special when I used their products. I have only been using the B&B for two days, so my assessment is not totally scientific
ohwell.gif

This is one of the better cremes I have used in awhile though, I will say that.
smile.gif
It doesn't feel particulary heavy on my hair, the smell is scrumptious and my hair looks shiny and feels soft. At this point, that's all I really care about.

Ok, I've been eyeing that stuff for the longest, but you've just convinced me to get some.

I bought it, I only used it once, can't say if I like it or dislike it. It definietly smells nice.

I think I stopped using it because there was protein in it.

I'll have to dig it out and take a look.

[ QUOTE ]
caraSC said:
Honey, I am a PJ as well. I picked this up because I was looking for a new creme hairdressing. I am in love after two uses. I only use a little dab.

Here are the ingredients:
purified water,mineral oil,polyq32, castor oil,polysorbate60& 80,aloe vera gel, propylene glycol,cyclomethicone, mayo, honey, safflower oil, sesame oil, wheat germ oil, canola oil, vit B, sweet almond oil, olive oil, sheep sorrell, sage, alfafa, ginseng, chamomile, yarrow, hyssop, heavenly hemp, slippery elm bar, wheat germ, black walnut, henna, comfrey, burdock root, vita E A and D, coconut oil, goldenseal, cherry bark, Imidazolidinyl urea and fragrance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see this everytime I go to the BSS and I want to buy it, but that mineral oil gives me the creeps now!
frown.gif

Re: B&B Mayonnaise & Honey

laugh.gif
It's the only thing that's calmed down the dandruff around my hairline. So far.
look.gif

Re: B&B Mayonnaise & Honey

Oh yeayuh.
cool.gif

I'm dumping ORS Olive Oil Moisturizer. Too thick and doesn't do much.
ohwell.gif

Back