Ayurvedic oils= Ayurvedic zits

bellebebe

I've been on the Ayurvedic bandwagon for about a week now and OH man! my face is lookin greassier than Burger king right now... O.k I exagerated it bit but, I have about 6 bumps on my face and I've always been the one to have "flawless" skin. I feel like I'm at the ugly duckling stage and when all my hardwork pays off, I can turn into a beautiful swan. Right now, I just wanna join Osama in that comfy little hole.

This title is hilarious! :grin: Sorry about the zits. You gonna be beautiful girl when it's all over!

You might be a lil heavyhanded with the oils if it's getting all over your face & chin.... try using less, and being sure to wipe any off of your face before you go to bed, etc.

I've been on the Ayurvedic bandwagon for about a week now and OH man! my face is lookin greassier than Burger king right now... O.k I exagerated it bit but, I have about 6 bumps on my face and I've always been the one to have "flawless" skin. I feel like I'm at the ugly duckling stage and when all my hardwork pays off, I can turn into a beautiful swan. Right now, I just wanna join Osama in that comfy little hole.

OK Sweetie ....................... I HAVE ONE WORD THAT WILL STOP " ALL OF THAT !!!!

USE A THICK HEADBAND !

THAT'S WHAT I DO. :yep: I WENT TO THE STORE AND GOT 5 OF THE THICKEST & CHEAPEST HEADBANDS I COULD FIND. IT WILL CATCH ALL OF THAT OIL AND KEEP IT OFF YOUR FACE :grin:

I'm gonna make me an amla powder face mask:grin:. This should solve my problem.

This has truly helped me with the Ayur-zits too! I bought a seperate box for my Ayurzits- I look like a beast when I go to bed with it on but in the morning- little to no vestiges of pimples. ( Thats why I had to completely stop oil rinsing)

yep headbands, or high buns...i wouldnt wear my hair down without one, or without it being shampooed anyway, and thats once 4 weeks

I'm gonna make me an amla powder face mask:grin:. This should solve my problem.

Wait, can someone tell me more about this amla powder helping with pimples? What properties contribute to clearing up pimples AND how are you preparing the paste? I have to completely avoid oils that's for sure.
Thanks.

Back