Ayurveda OVERLOAD!!!

bklynLadee

Hi Ladies & Gents I believe!

How are you? I hope all is well. I have read so many threads about Neem Brahmi etc. I cannot take it anymore! :wallbash: Someone please help me make a regimine.

I believe Candy C said dont mix the powders with oil and water...some say to use it as a rinse some say to use it as shampoo...

I just need a full basic reggie. So far what I know is to do an oil rinse the night before....That's all I could retain :lachen:with all this information.

Please help me Thank you.

I did Denver Girl's recipe it's really simple. 32oz bottle of Suave Humectant Conditioner, 1 box of shaikai(SP) powder, 1 cup of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of peppermint eo and 2 teaspoons of Rosemary eo. I use it as my co-wash and my hair loves me for it. I also infused some alma powder in a some sweet almond and coconut oil for a prepoo. HTH

Well you're gonna get a whole bunch and then you'll have to choose and tweak LOL

What I do:
First pre-poo for a couple hours or over night
Brew some Lipton Peach and Mango tea in 1 1/2 cup of water and let it cool
Put the tea in a container (that has a top so you can shake your mix) and add 2tbsp of Amla powder, 1 tbsp of Shikakai powder, and 1 tbsp of brahmi powder. I shake shake shake. Then I rinse the oil out, pour some of the mixture in my hair, massage.
Massage some more, then I pour the rest and let it marinate on my strands for a few minutes. Then rinse well, very well ( it will feel like you have condish in your hair, that's how soft it makes it). After I rinse I detangle with condish, and after that I DC. After I rinse out the DC I spray on my leave-in and massage Vatika oil through out my hair and let it dry, or sit under the dryer. My hair feels like butter (and I'm 7 months post).

Good luck with your reggie!!

If you're going to use the powders be sure to do an oil prepoo beforehand.
I had to tweak my regimen after soaking in all the information from this net and from other boards like indusladies.com.

Just read up on the powders and see what benefits each provides, decide what your hair needs and add it to your regimen.

I decided I wanted amla and brahmi for now because of the softening, strengthening and hair promoting qualities of the powders. I also decided to get shikakai to help me clean my scalp instead of the standard soaps. I also had henna to help make my hair appear thicker and increase the strength ofmy hair. I could have added neem, aritha,etc. but I wasn't interested in what those powders offered (at this time).

Why don't you come up with a regimen then post it here and I'm sure you'll get people to comment on it/help you tweak it.

Back