Avon's Relaxing Pomade

CORBINS

Avon\'s Relaxing Pomade

Has anyone used this before. I have some that was purchased some time ago. I just started using it again on my roots. I relaxed my hair on the Oct 15 and I have some new growth that I'm trying to tame. So far, the product is acutally working. I don't know what to expect though. It says on the instructions that it's purpose is to help smooth out new growth between relaxers to help them appear longer. This line of Avon is for African American women. Has anyone ever used any other of their products for US?

Re: Avon\'s Relaxing Pomade

WHERE did you get this and do they still have it? One of my co-workers who was 12 weeks post-relaxer had her hair really smoothed and I asked her what she used. (she used to use WGO), but she said she used this "grease" by Avon that her mom had. This must be what she meant.

I used to use it. It worked. They discontinued there African-American line though.
frown.gif

Hey, That made me think to look at the catalog. They have some new products called Tress Therapy.. One is a hydrating spray lotion. Only $4. Here I go again.......

They have the Smoothing Balm. Do you think it works like the Relaxing Pomade? Maybe I will get some and try it out. It's only $4.00.
grin.gif

Back