Avon Advance Techniques Hair Care?

I've never used anything from this line before, but I've been wanting to try the leave-in for a while. I just never got around to ordering it. I'm also curious as to whether anyone else has tried these products.

i bought the dry ends serum a few months ago, but it has alcohol in it so i never used it, actually i threw it away a few days ago.

I have the dry ends serum. And actually, I saw (on a television report about hair care) that the alcohol in products (even the bad ones) evaporate before they ever touch your hair. The reason that hair-sprays make your hair stiff isn't because of the alcohols. It's because they contain special polymers that give these products their ability to "hold" the hair in place.

I love Avon hair care, I was so amazed that they worked on my hair 4B/4C. I actually became a Avon rep because of them :-) And the best part of Avon is that if you don't like the products you can always return them for your money back. Never throw the product away just ask for your money back.

If you want to check out the line go to
www.youravon.com/rcage

Back