Avocado Butter For Hair

This sounds great. Avocado oil was good to my hair and I adore WGO I may try this one day. I am so funny about trying products with fear it won't work.

:-(((

I wanted to order Avocado Butter, Rhassoul and liquid black soap, together 13 pounds, and shipping is 16 pounds to my country.
In doubt now... I really want it,

Any other suggestions for at least the avocado butter in europe?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

:-(((

I wanted to order Avocado Butter, Rhassoul and liquid black soap, together 13 pounds, and shipping is 16 pounds to my country.
In doubt now... I really want it,

Any other suggestions for at least the avocado butter in europe?

Oh wow!!! How about amazon?

I tried avocado butter on my hair after using leave in conditioner and the next day my hair nowhere near as moisturized as I had expected. It worked better for me on my skin.

I paid $9 for one pound of avocado butter and the shipping was high. I didn't order again. I have about 1/2 left.

IMG_7994-e1350952140992.jpg

IMG_7996-e1350952185722.jpg

IMG_7998.jpg

Good suggestion, Igotstripes

I just ordered on Amazon! I got the Avocado butter and almond oil for 10,70 plus 4 pounds shipping. Now this is more reasonable!

Estimated delivery between the 2nd and 9th of May... I can not wait.

So Excited!!!

My packaged arrived! It would be here between the 2nd and 9th of May. And it's only the 2nd today!
So fast shipping is the first plus.

I did a roller set on sunday, but I might wash tomorrow already to try the avocado butter.

So Excited!!!

My packaged arrived! It would be here between the 2nd and 9th of May. And it's only the 2nd today!
So fast shipping is the first plus.

I did a roller set on sunday, but I might wash tomorrow already to try the avocado butter.

Let me know how it is! I think I wanna get some now lol

Back