Aveda's Free Shipping Offer This Month

Isis

I mentioned this in another thread but I thought I'd repeat it here. Aveda at www.aveda.com is offering FREE shipping with orders over $50 until June 18, 2006! Aveda lovers who want to stock up can really save money. There is a special offer on the Aveda Damage Remedy line also.__________________

Thanks Isis:D I was just thinking last night that I wanted to start my Aveda again but wanted to buy some different products..

:lol: Girl you be on it!

I can't wait to reorder my DR, I am getting the liter sizes, I ain't playing around no more :p

Aveda users -
How would you rate the Brilliant Conditioner?
I love the DR line but I'm looking for something that's strictlty for moisture.
I used it probably 6-7 years ago and can't remember.
THanks,
NL

Newslady,

It was cool for me, but about 4 weeks post-relaxer it wasn't cutting it anymore. But it was moisturizing. But not better than DR:p

MizaniMami said:
Newslady,

It was cool for me, but about 4 weeks post-relaxer it wasn't cutting it anymore. But it was moisturizing. But not better than DR:p

How would you compare Brilliant conditioner to Keracare Humecto?

Newslady,

Seriously, I Aveda brilliant doesn't compare to Keracare Humecto. Humecto is thinner but I think it is a lot better than Brilliant.

Brilliant has a wonderful smooth but it didn't do much to smooth my hair like I liked it. But the shampoo is very good too.

Back