Aveda's Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer

lexi08

Does anyone use this product? How do you use it (with or without heat) and how often. I have 4a relaxed hair.

I've only used it on natural hair but it's WONDERFUL. I think it's one Aveda product that is truly worth the price. It always made my hair very soft and manageable. Some people have issues with how it smells but I like it. It's very woodsy smelling. I've used it with and without heat and the results are good either way. I used to use it once or twice a month.

I know that I love the CHerry Almond Bark conditioner that they have. I usually get the AURA brand, b/c of the price. Loved this stuff.

I might try the revitaliser. I have heard great things about it.

mkstar826 said:
I've only used it on natural hair but it's WONDERFUL. I think it's one Aveda product that is truly worth the price. It always made my hair very soft and manageable. Some people have issues with how it smells but I like it. It's very woodsy smelling. I've used it with and without heat and the results are good either way. I used to use it once or twice a month.
Ditto. It is an excellent conditioner - definitely better than cholestral, or the dominican products. I have not tried Nexxus yet, so can't compare, but I can say the Aveda is wonderful and it's conditioning propertires last about 5 days on my very dry moisture deficient 4B natural hair. PS- I like the smell, nothing great, nothing horrible ...

Back