AVEDA'S BE CURL VS. JOHN FRIEDA'S PERFECT CURLS??

azul11

AVEDA\'S BE CURL VS. JOHN FRIEDA\'S PERFECT CURLS??

Okay I figure I should work with my underprocessed hair and at least make it look cute inbetween roller sets. Plus I also want to get more washings in. I plan to do condition washes because I wouldnt have the time to do regular washes. I am still trying to figure out how to do the condition washes but I want to know how will I be able to keep it from getting overly frizzy yet keeping the curly/wavy texture.

I went to the store today and saw be curly, perfect curls and wet by sebastian. I want something that brings out the curls and then holds them so they dont frizz but that isnt going to make the hair stiff. I want to use this for the days I air dry my hair after the condition washes. Anyone use any of these products or products similar to them and can tell me whether or not this will do the trick.

Also do they create any shine? I may have to use a shine serum on top of this or use maybe the loreal one that people here have been talking about.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
TIA. God bless you all.

Re: AVEDA\'S BE CURL VS. JOHN FRIEDA\'S PERFECT CURLS??

Never tried Be Curly - but I will...
wink.gif

JF Perfect Curls (not the Wavemaker) is wonderful on my hair - soft hold, good definition, no crunch.
Wet - Lotsa crunch. Lots. Better for molded styles.

Alterna texturizing glaze is really good. It sells out like crazy at my job.

hmmm I may have to try the frieda because it was not that expensive. i have seen alterna I may have to give it a try. God bless you all.

Azul,

I tried the John Frieda Dream Curls (you called it Perfect Curls...is that a different product???), anyway, it did give me nice waves but the next morning my hair was very hard & dry. I'm planning to try it again, using my Kiehls Silk Groom with it, and maybe a serum over everything...

It may have been called dream curls but I must have seen it wrong. Anywho this is not good. I dont want hard hair. The only place I know that sells keihls is saks and i dont feel like going there nor do i want to the online thing. so i will try out be curly. i'm just confusing myself. one minute i have frieda in my mental shopping cart and now I dumped it for be curly. lol. i dont have money to throw around and i am trying to limit how much products i use. God bless you all.

Back