Aveda

fatimablush

Hello,

Anyone still using Aveda products?

I used to use them, then they started discontinuing everything i and my hair loved.:sad:

Yet, my hair was happy when i used their products.:ohwell:

If you use Aveda and are proud, let me hear it.

What products are you using?

My hair is relaxed with Mizani butter blends. In a cute pixie that i will grow out one day..my hair is dry a couple days after washing since i am starting to work out more..i don't have any problems with heat on my hair since i take care of it.

Any product recommendations?

TIA

:grin:

yep! i've been on the aveda bandwagon for a few months now. so my regimen consists of aveda conditioners & ayurvedic powders. my hair is doing pretty well :yep:

i love the aveda brilliant conditioner as a leave-in, or a moisturizer for dry hair. leaves the hair feeling soft and moisturized, but without the crunchy feeling.

aveda scalp benefits is my favorite conditioner. it has a great amount of slip, and is good for when you have a ton of new growth.

i use aveda damage remedy intensive treatment, and it is well worth the money. it is my second favorite deep conditioner of all time, next to aubrey organics GBP.

i want to try the smooth infusion line, but that will have to wait until my funds improve :)

Back