Aveda Smooth Infusion Or Mizani Thermasmooth

Kitamita

Hello Ladies,

I wanted to get a good system for when I wear my hair straight ( blow dry + flat iron). I have narrowed it down to these two. Has anyone used these products? I would appreciate any feedback/reviews.
Tia

smooth infusion ALL THE WAY!!! mizani just doesn't have the same amount of slip. i use the whole smooth infusion line, and it is wonderful when i straighten my hair. i use the poo, conditioner, style-prep smoother, and also the damage remedy heat protection spray & the light elements serum. this is my staple line to go to when i want to wear my hair straight: worth every single penny.

I have not used that particular line from Aveda, but I have the thermasmooth. I did a review I will find it and bump it...

Good luck and let us know!

Thanks Pookie. Have you tried the Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener ?

yes, and i love it! out of all the products i've ever tried in the 2+ years i've been on my hair journey, the glossing straightener has the highest level of slip. it is amazing to use before you blow-dry your hair, or on each section of hair before a rollerset.

i've noticed though, that the smooth infusion conditioner can be used the same way as the glossing straightener, as a leave-in before blow-drying.

Aveda has a sample size of the Smooth Infusion so if it doesn't work well, at least it isn't the full size set.

I was JUST contemplating this during the holidays--I order the Mizani Thermasmooth from a fellow LHCFer(she didn't like it)...

I have not tried the Aveda but I really loved my results with the Thermasmooth. Now i'm tempted to try the Aveda!

Back