Aveda Relaxers

ynggftd&mxd

hey ladies! i was just wondering if any of you have ever had a touch up at an aveda salon...any ideas on what types of relaxers they use? i did a search on their website and didnt have any luck finding out. if any of you have had a relaxer done at one of their salons, could you share your experience?

I heard Aveda has their own relaxer.:yep:

Oh really...I didn't know that.

I remember inquiring about and I was told they use Design Essentials. But, I can't remember if it was at the Aveda Institute or if it was the VanMichael Salon (Concept Salon that sales all Aveda products). I'll call and find out then I'll report back in this thread.

Oh really...I didn't know that.

I remember inquiring about and I was told they use Design Essentials. But, I can't remember if it was at the Aveda Institute or if it was the VanMichael Salon (Concept Salon that sales all Aveda products). I'll call and find out then I'll report back in this thread.

Please do and let us, I mean THEM:look: know how it goes.

Not that I want one or anything...:look:

I talked the salon near my job and they use Design Essential. I asked if Aveda has their own relaxer and the lady on the phone didn't know. I guess the best way to find out would be to call Aveda directly.

hey ladies! i was just wondering if any of you have ever had a touch up at an aveda salon...any ideas on what types of relaxers they use? i did a search on their website and didnt have any luck finding out. if any of you have had a relaxer done at one of their salons, could you share your experience?

At the one near me, (the Aveda Institute), they use Mizani. :yawn:

I know i'm getting back to this post so late, work was crazy this weekend!
thanks for all the responses! I actually called up two Aveda salons, one in my area and one near my college in Michigan. The one in Michigan uses Design Essentials and the one in my area uses Affirm. Perfect! :grin:

Now all Aveda needs to do is come out with their own relaxer!!!

Back