Aveda products I love!

sweetpeadst

Well as yall know I am now a new stylist in the Huntsvill area at an Aveda salon (DanTera II)!! I just wanted to let yall know what products of theirs I just truly love!!! DAMAGE REMEDY!!!! I love the shampoo, conditioner and the intensive treatment!!! Oh yeah and Confixor (light weight gel, not hard at all, used for styling) for everybody white, black, purple and yellow!

sweetpeadst said:
Well as yall know I am now a new stylist in the Huntsvill area at an Aveda salon (DanTera II)!! I just wanted to let yall know what products of theirs I just truly love!!! DAMAGE REMEDY!!!! I love the shampoo, conditioner and the intensive treatment!!! Oh yeah and Confixor (light weight gel, not hard at all, used for styling) for everybody white, black, purple and yellow!

I love the damage remedy too! I use the whole set. It is a def. staple for me.

I am going to PM you a question.

Not Rapunzel said:
I have a sample for the intensive DR treatment. How do you use it?

I use mines like a conditioner. I deep condition for 15-30 minutes and rinse. Most times I follow up with the Aveda DR conditioner.

Sassyhair, it only has one protein which is quinoa protein. It's not too high on the list either.

I think the name "reconstructor" makes people think it is loaded with protein, when in fact it really isn't.

sassyhair said:
do you all use this regularly and solely? I looked it up on ebay this is kinda expensive.

I use this regularly!

Go to the salon and get a sample. Well atleast most of them I know give out samples. They give out free samples. But you have to ask.

They usually have the bottles out with 'tester' written on them. If you can bring your own container. I have had a salon say "we don't have any samples containers." That way they can't deny you.

sweetpeadst said:

Thanks for the recommendations sweetpeadst ! :) Congrats on your new stylist position !

Yesterday after work I went and purchased

AVEDA Damage Remedy Treatment
AVEDA Damage Remedy Shampoo
AVEDA Brilliant Serum

Can't wait to try it out this week-end !

Is Aveda DR all natural? My derm advised me to replace all of my hair products with all natural ones due to my scalp condition.

thanks in advance ladies,
tishee

Would someone be so kind as to list the ingredients to the DR treatment? I used to use other Aveda products and had really good results. TIA!

Back