• I don't like Abba

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I haven't tried either

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • I like both

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters

pinkchocolatedaisy

Hi ladies I posted this on nc.com as well but wanted your opinions too!

...for any of you that had tried either product lines which do you prefer? I remember trying an Abba conditioner years back- I forgot the name though- but I really liked it. I wasn't even natural then but I loved the way it made my hair feel.

From what I' understand, both Aveda and Abba are pretty natural hair care lines (correct me if I am wrong). So which do you prefer? I am trying to find one line which will be my staple for condtioners and treatments and maybe even styling products.

Thanks!

I love Abba. I just started trying out the deep conditioner and its pretty good so far!! I've never tried Aveda...

Even though there are some Aveda items I like, Abba to me is more consistent. Aveda is hit or miss for alot of people. I have never had a absolutely terrible product from Abba but there are some things at Aveda that were a complete waste of my time. Like they did nothing at all.

You can get Abba products for dirt cheap in TJ MAXX and Marshalls! :yep:

My first trying Abba was from a dollar store. It looked very professional so I bought one and fell in love with it. Went back and bought more. Then there weren't any. Sometime after that, I found out what it was worth. :blush: The moisturizer was very good and had a minty fragrance.

Abba for sure! Their Pure Moisture line worked great for me.

I thought I was one of the rare people who found that Aveda did nothing for my hair.

I haven't tried Aveda. I love Abba's Pure Moisture shampoo. I really like the way it makes my hair feel, great moisture. One of the ingredients is mint, and I love the way it feels on my scalp. :yep:

I like more things by Abba.

I like the Moisture Scentsations shampoo and conditioner (now Pure Moisture), Creme Masque (Pure Color Conditioner) although I am not color treated, Creme Moist shampoo (now Pure Color shampoo).

My hair seems to really get the benefits of these products more than that of Aveda.

Aveda is good though. I just prefer Abba.

Tuesday Morning in my area has liter sizes of some things for 9.99 and gallons for $19.99.

I Have a Couple of Aveda Products and A Couple of ABBA. The Pure Moisture Conditioner, the Molasses Clarifying Shampoo and the Creme Masque for Dry & Damaged Hair, all the ABBA Purchased at a "Discount."

I Like What I own from Each Line. From a Cost Perspective, I'd go with ABBA Definitely.

I used Aveda more when I was relaxed and loved it for my hair. Now that Im natural I havent used it but onced and that was some shampoo from the damage remedy line. Never tried Abba!!

I used Aveda more when I was relaxed and loved it for my hair. Now that Im natural I havent used it but onced and that was some shampoo from the damage remedy line. Never tried Abba!!

Just wanted to comment on yr hair, it is gorgeous girl! Yr hair is magnificant! I want to be where you are by next yr hopefully!

I love Abba's pure moisture shampoo. My relaxed and natural hair loved this product. It is VERY moisturizing, and gentle on my hair. The Abba pure moisture conditioner on the other hand, I personally don't care for. It made my hair hard and tangled. I find it ironic that the shampoo is more moisturizing than the conditioner. The conditioner has witch hazel in it, so that might explain why it feels like it strips/dries out my hair.

Aveda is magic in a bottle for my hair. Every experience I've had with Aveda was spectacular. I've mostly used their damage remedy line. The only thing that keeps me from using it on a regular basis is the price. But I'm starting to get over that because its just sooooooo worth it. I've heard wonderful things about Abba as well though so thats another one that I want to give a go.

OP yes they're both natural/organic but Abba are vegan so they're like super natural lol

Love, love love Aveda! Their shampoos are the most superior shampoos I've tried! As for their treatments, Damage Remedy has done wonders for my hair, Dry Remedy is excellent also. Their finishing and styling products are fab too. The range is expensive but it's good value because the quality is so high.

Admittedly I haven't tried Abba, I'm curious now though! :look:

I have used Aveda and I loved it. I only stopped using because it's pricey but I'm think of going back to it as soon as I use up all of current conditioners. I need to control my PJism. I have never tried Abba.

Aveda is the truth. There is no second guessing or buying a million different things to try to achieve good results. I really just lovethat Aveda takes all the guesswork out moisture/protein balance for me.

I love Abba's pure moisture shampoo. My relaxed and natural hair loved this product. It is VERY moisturizing, and gentle on my hair. The Abba pure moisture conditioner on the other hand, I personally don't care for. It made my hair hard and tangled. I find it ironic that the shampoo is more moisturizing than the conditioner. The conditioner has witch hazel in it, so that might explain why it feels like it strips/dries out my hair.

Wow. That's my exact experience, almost. I love the pure moisture shampoo. It lives up to it's name and has never done me wrong. The conditioner was fine but didn't leave me as moisturiZed as I expected after a few months. I've used various aveda products and abba wins hands down everytime!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back