Aveda lovers tell me about.....

la flaca

Cherry/Almond bark & Deep penetrating hair revitalizer. I am gonna try Aveda for a month and I am ready to buy the products but I can't decide betwen these two.

Have you tried it? Did you like it?

Thanks in advance:)

whoop, whoop, my Aveda bell just went off :lachen: :lachen: I love the smell of the Cherry/Almond bark, it's very moisturizing and has great slip. I always DC'd with it, because it's too expensive to only leave in for 2-5 min, as the directions suggest:mad: The only reason I stopped using it is because I switched to the Aveda DR and now the Smooth Infusion.

i love the penetrating deep revitalizer, i used it faithfully during the latter part of my transition. although, i really like the conditioner, its soooo expensive so i switched to PM's supercharged moisturizing conditioner, which is just as good

Let me get this right :think: Jlove likes the cherry almond and Vangrey loves the deep penetrating:look: Ok, I guess I will have to get both then:sekret: :lol:

Thanks ladies :kiss:

I've used them both in the past and like them both equally. Maybe, I liked the Deep Revitalizer a little better for moisture. These were the only Aveda conditioners I used prior to the Damage Remedy line. But I must say that I have been consistently using the Damage Remedy for the past several months (even though I still have the Deep and Cherry Almond Bark on the shelf). My hair behaves so much better with DR. I'm 8 weeks post right now and don't have problems at all with tangles after shampooing and conditioning with DR.

la flaca said:

You have me dieing laughing here with your drowning lol you are too funny, I only used the dr line so I can't help you chica but I did ask the rep about the hair revitalizer and she said its very similar to the dr line, you gonna anything you try:)

I've used both and I like both. The DPHR is thicker and really makes my hair feel super moist yet strong. The Cherry Almond Bark smells wonderful and really infused the moisture back into my hair. I don't think you'll be disappointed with either. The DPHR was my holy grail deep conditioner BUT since I started using Aveda's DR Intensive Treatment, I think it's going to replace the DPHR in my regimen. The DR treatment is like DPHR results times 10...

I've tried both and found that, for me, the Deep Penetrating Rev. worked better for my hair. Although the cherry almond bark did smell lovely, but my hair didn't seem to like it much.

Now these ladies have convinced me to try the DR conditioner. :lol:

Back