Aveda Intensive Reconstructuring Treatment is like HEAVEN!

Baby Girl

I washed and deep conditioned my hair with this treatment from the damaged remedy line and it left my hair amazing. I also used the Rosemary mint shampoo. I can not wait to use this again next week. Any of you ladies tried this stuff. I can not stop talking about it. I have to tell my mom about this one.

I love Aveda and this is my favourite product from Aveda. I have been using it for about 9 months and my hair has really improved in health.

I purchased it and have been using. It is an amazing product. My hair is so manageable after I use it. I'm loving my aveda products!

*sigh* :nono:

PJ's 1st Line of Defense:

"Does my hair need an Intensive Reconstructuring Treatment that is like heaven?"

:chocbunny:

Inch by inch I am slowing moving towards these.

Right now its all about Fekkai...

*pj thoughts: Fekkai + Aveda humm*

I had breakage/shedding like crazy from an Ayurvedic Powder incident, Aveda DR/IRT (the entire line) helped me recover and has become my new BFF.:spinning:

Be careful using the Rosemary Mint shampoo it is a bit drying. I love and believe in the Aveda products hence the reason I work in an Aveda Salon and Spa!

I've been using the entire line since June 2007. Love it. Where have you been? There's been a million threads on here about this stuff. :lol:

Last edited:
Back