Aveda Insititute VS Paul Mitchell The School

ElegantExotic

Has anyone ever trained at the Aveda Institute or Paul Mitchell The School? Would you recommend it?

Also, if you have had services done at either of the schools, what was your experience like? Did the students seem knowledgeable? Which do you prefer?

when i lived in Mpls aveda institute was the place to attend you learned everything cut color black hair white hair asian hair makeup everything it was really pricey thought $10k but they had financial aid
havent heard about pm school

my services at aveda vs other schools were very professional attitude wise i only get basic stuff done at schools though

MissBermuda said:
Has anyone ever trained at the Aveda Institute or Paul Mitchell The School? Would you recommend it?

Also, if you have had services done at either of the schools, what was your experience like? Did the students seem knowledgeable? Which do you prefer?

I can tell you in a couple of weeks. I will be getting my hair colored at the school in Chapel Hill.

MissBermuda said:
Thanks MsPortugal! Alot of people seem to like the Aveda Institute. I am very curious about PM though...

Later ,I would like to attend school on a part-time basis being that I already own a business. Currently, though the Chapel Hill school being new and all do not offer part-time status yet. I have always wanted to own a full service salon. I don't want to work in it every day but maybe a few days out of the week and rent out booths :) .

czyfaith77 said:
Later ,I would like to attend school on a part-time basis being that I already own a business. Currently, though the Chapel Hill school being new and all do not offer part-time status yet. I have always wanted to own a full service salon. I don't want to work in it every day but maybe a few days out of the week and rent out booths :) .

Hi Faith, I am in the same position as you, accept I want to go full time. It has always been my passion to do hair, and own my own salon, but still be able to pursue my other passion. Please let me know what you think after you go :)

Bumping. I'm looking into the PM School. I'm not certain if this is a phase or not, but I'm thinking about cosmetology school.

Back