Aveda Hair products.

I still use & LOVE the Universal Styling Creme, Brilliant serum & the Light Elements Smoothing Fluid (serum)

In my stash I have:
Hang Straight
Brilliant Conditioner
Shampure Shampoo
Damage Remedy Line
Detoxifier Shampoo
Style Prep Smoother
Aveda leave in (can't remember the name)it's has been discontinued

All which I no longer use :nono:..:look:

• Aveda Damage Remedy Shampoo
  • Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner
  • Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructure Treatment
  • Aveda Hang Straight
  • Aveda Light Elements Smoothing Fluid

I still use & LOVE the Universal Styling Creme, Brilliant serum & the Light Elements Smoothing Fluid (serum)

In my stash I have:
Hang Straight
Brilliant Conditioner
Shampure Shampoo
Damage Remedy Line
Detoxifier Shampoo
Style Prep Smoother
Aveda leave in (can't remember the name)it's has been discontinued

All which I no longer use :nono:..:look:

Your hair looks great what relaxer do you use? Have the aveda products improved the condition of your hair and helped it grow?

aveda products have really improved the condition of my hair...

I love the aveda damage remedy line, and the brilliant line...

The Damage Remedy line is in HEAVY rotation for me. :yep: Love this line, it gave me a new head of hair.

I also have the Moisture Remedy line, but haven't used it long enough to notice anything significant.

Your hair looks great what relaxer do you use? Have the aveda products improved the condition of your hair and helped it grow?

Thanks Teja!

I use Optimum Anti-Breakage No Lye relaxer.

I can't attribute my hair growth & retention to Aveda products. The only 2 products i've used faithfully on a regular basis are the 2 serums and the Universal Styling Creme (I use the USC to tame my edges). I use the serums when I rollerset and to seal in my daily moisture.
I'm MBL now & I think rollersetting, daily moisturizing, & no direct heat have help me achieve my goal. HTH

I used to use Aveda Sap Moss shampoo. Best shampoo ever. But they discontinued it. So now I just give them the mean face every time I pass the store. :look:

Last edited:
I have in my Aveda stash:

Universal Styling Cream
Hang Straight Lotion
Humectant Pomade (nice on freshly relaxed edges)
Anti-Humectant Pomade
Aveda Black Malva conditioner

I've also use their Brillant Conditioner, Damage Remedy poo and Intensive Restructuring Treatment. The poo was really good, I actually finished a bottle, it's just pricey.

i've used:
damage remedy shampoo (loved it, reminded me of the aphogee shampoo witch i like too)
damage remedy conditioner (hated it. for a conditioner to feel like it stripped my hair is crazy, and i didnt even use it with heat)
dry remedy shampoo (loved it)
dry remedy conditioner (hated it.)

the only conditioner i LOVE by them is the brilliant conditioner. i use it as a co wash, quickie conditioner and as an overnight deep conditioner. love it.
im thinking of buying the sap moss off line somewhere, and trying the universal styling cream.

Oh my, let me see. Used to do nails at a spa and stayed in the Aveda products. Umm, shucks, umm, the ones with rosemary and mint (poo and condish); LOVE THAT STUFF TO DEAF I TELL YA. Their lotions, wait, bottom line, we were an Aveda salon, soooo I used everything I could get my lil hands on.

I just started using the Dry Remedy Line, which is their replacement for Sap Moss. I LOVE it...much easier to apply/spread than the Sap Moss.

Do you use the entire line or just the conditioner? Do they have a deep conditioner? Or what about a leave-in?
Sorry for all the questions. I can't find anything to keep my hair moist all day. My hair is like 4a. It has coils and curls, but they dry up really fast and I'm crunchy by lunch time.:nono:
I went to the Aveda store, but the guy just gave me a look like :ohwell: "We ain't got nothing for you".
::le sigh::

Tell me about this "Hang Straight" product? Does it really????? I've got serious shrinkage going on here. Wonder if anything would word short of walking around with a running shower head attached to me.

Hmm, just did a Google:

For straightening out hair and taming flyaways. Certified organic marshmallow root and flax seed blend creates smooth hold, while silica enhances shine.

* For curly or wavy hair
* Coaxes hair vertical
* Tames flyaways
* Defies humidity

Still, nothing like reading it from ya LHCF girls. I trust yaw'll over their marketing.

Back