Aveda DR?

lennet93

Is it REALLY worth its price? I'm looking into buying this line because my hair seems to want to do its own thing and this is my last resort to try to restore its health. I know nothing happens overnight but will I see a difference in my hair after the first use or will it take a few uses before I see a difference? Also would it be best to buy the shampoo, conditioner and the reconstructor? Or would the reconstructor be enough? I'm sorry for all the questions but I just want to make sure I get it right.:yep: Oh yea can I buy it at a bss or is it best to buy it from somewhere else like a salon. I know a bss store that sells salon products and has the Aveda line but i'm not sure if its a good idea to buy that line from a bss. Thanks:grin:

If you do a search, you'll see how many raves there are about DR. This is the best line I've used. It's on the pricey side, but well worth every penny to me. I have the poo, con and treatment. I only use the treatment once a month because it is high in protein. I only buy mine from the Aveda store or salon, so I can't speak on bss quality.

I didn't see dramatic results the first use, but I did know it was super soft. Now that I've used it over a month, I can't turn back :nono:.

I LOVE the shampoo and treatment both are moisturizing. Yes, it's worth it. The line has helped my hair tremendously.

Back