Aveda Damage Remedy is it worth it?

Jadore_tay

Ok the semester is starting again for me and i do not have that much money to spend. I am willing to spend my book money i got from my grandparents on the Aveda Damage Remedy line (poo, con, & treatment)

BUT before i run out and buy it i would like to know if it is worth the money?
Can you use it once a week?
Did it really help with damage?
TIA for the reviews!

there are alot of women on here that swear by it. it makes my hair hard. i just use aphogee two minute and it gets the job done.

Its is good stuff,but there are other products that are comparable and much less expensive.

Education is important.............buy book, please.

Ok the semester is starting again for me and i do not have that much money to spend. I am willing to spend my book money i got from my grandparents on the Aveda Damage Remedy line (poo, con, & treatment)

BUT before i run out and buy it i would like to know if it is worth the money?
Can you use it once a week?
Did it really help with damage?
TIA for the reviews!

Yep it is worhty!!! But buy your books girl ,they are even worthier:grin: :yep:

The Shampoo and Treatment is definitely worth it,Repairs damage hair.
The conditioner is just ok on my hair,I use Nexxus Humectin Conditioner with the Aveda poo and treatment and it works better.(more moisturzing and slip, plus cheaper).

Hmm, I think it's worth it. I have the treatment. There probably are other products out there that are as good and cheaper, but I don't know what they are. Someone recommended Organix to me if I didn't want to repurchase the Damage Remedy treatment. It may be worth it, but it you can't afford it, you can't. Only buy it if you can afford to be disappointed. Not because it's a bad product but just because nothing works for everybody and disappointment is always a possibility so if it doesn't work out I don't want you throwing it across the room yelling how you could be eating a hamburger right now if those stank LHCFers hadn't told you to spend the food money on Aveda.

Back