Aveda Damage Remedy Has Made Me a Little Crazy

janeemat

I told you guys that I was out of my beloved ADR. I'm not plaining to restock until June 25th. Well, I had an eyeappt this morning and was right across from the Belk store with Aveda hair salon in it. So you know I had my little empty 2 oz jars that I had purchased from Salley's. I never travel w/o them any more, always a jar in purse. I told the sales lady that I was not in to purchase today but was out of the ADR treatment and cond. Well, I left there with my jars filled to the rim. I had the biggest smile. This should last me quite awhile. I was like a kid with a new toy. Now, is that sad or what. This Sat is my wk to use my ADR products (other times I use my Dom products). This forum has me a little nutty but I just love you guys!

This is too funny!:lachen: But girl, I ain't mad at you, I wouldn't be caught without my Aveda DR either. That was nice of the salon to give you samples.

divinefavor said:
This is too funny!:lachen: But girl, I ain't mad at you, I wouldn't be caught without my Aveda DR either. That was nice of the salon to give you samples.

Divine I thought about you when I posted this. You would have to be an ADR lover to appreciate this one. And after looking at your beautiful head of hair over the wkend, I definitely need to keep using my ADR. Love this stuff!

Girl, you know I had to chime in on this one!!! Anytime I see Aveda in the Topic, I go running to the thread!!! :lachen:

Thank you so much for your compliments!!!

I love your hair in your avatar it looks so healthy and shiny! Very pretty!

Hey ladies another aveda lover here! U guys made me remember I am out of the shampoo, and its wash day!! Oh well, guess I will have to scrap it out of the bottle and mix it with something else!!!:)

Back