Aveda damage remedy equalizing solution

natieya

Has anyone heard of this? It seems to be kinda like Roux Porosity Control. Anyone know? Thanks in advance everyone. ;)

Is this something new? I've never heard of it before. I thought there were only 3 products in the Aveda Damage Remedy line (shampoo, conditioner, and treatment).

divinefavor said:
Is this something new? I've never heard of it before. I thought there were only 3 products in the Aveda Damage Remedy line (shampoo, conditioner, and treatment).

I have never heard of it either.

natieya said:
It's a professional product. Not for retail.

Oh ok...that makes sense.

I think one of the members here went to an Aveda Institute to get her hair done and mentioned a DR product that was used in her hair that's not available in stores. I'm not sure if it's the one you're talking about though. Apparently, whatever it was had a wonderful effect on her hair.

Have you looked for it on ebay? You can buy almost any professional product there w/o a cosmotologist license. :D My little secret :sekret: Oops,...did I just say that out loud? :D :D

yep, it's there.

AVEDA DAMAGE REMEDY EQUALIZING SOLUTION 33.8 OUNCES/1 LITER
This item is brand new and never used. It is not a second or irregular.
This Aveda Damage Remedy Equalizing Solution is for professional use only and not for retail sale.
Aveda - the art and science of pure flower and plant essences.
size is 33.8 ounces / 1 liter
This Aveda Damage Remedy Equalizing Solution is a fortifying pro-service hair treatment.
With an S & l patented water mix that helps penetrate hair, this intensive pre-treatment - with organic-derived quinoa protein and anti-oxidants - helps strengthen, repair and even hair's porosity, prior to chemical services.
This is for pre-service treatment for permanent waves, thermal straightener or hair color.

tnorenberg said:
Have you looked for it on ebay? You can buy almost any professional product there w/o a cosmotologist license. :D My little secret :sekret: Oops,...did I just say that out loud? :D :D

I know, right!? Ebay is great...isn't it

tnorenberg said:
yep, it's there.

AVEDA DAMAGE REMEDY EQUALIZING SOLUTION 33.8 OUNCES/1 LITER

This item is brand new and never used. It is not a second or irregular.

This Aveda Damage Remedy Equalizing Solution is for professional use only and not for retail sale.

Aveda - the art and science of pure flower and plant essences.

size is 33.8 ounces / 1 liter

This Aveda Damage Remedy Equalizing Solution is a fortifying pro-service hair treatment.

With an S & l patented water mix that helps penetrate hair, this intensive pre-treatment - with organic-derived quinoa protein and anti-oxidants - helps strengthen, repair and even hair's porosity, prior to chemical services.

This is for pre-service treatment for permanent waves, thermal straightener or hair color.
Sweet! Thanks. I bought some. Now, if only I could tell what to use this for...:lachen:

natieya said:
Sweet! Thanks. I bought some. Now, if only I could tell what to use this for...:lachen:

I was just gonna ask that. I'm like :huh: What do you do with it?

ETA: I know what this one is for. :yay:

Last edited:
tishee said:
do tell sweetie....I am TOTALLY new to the Aveda line.

thanks sweetie

I'm guessing it's this...

aveda.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I had the moisture immersion and strength infusion treatments. They are truly a treat for the hair. My hair immediately stopped breaking. Now, I only get healthy shedding. (I always see a bulb at the end of my strands). No more little broken pieces. I'm an AVEDA believer. :grin:

natieya said:
Yeah, I had the moisture immersion and strength infusion treatments. They are truly a treat for the hair. My hair immediately stopped breaking. Now, I only get healthy shedding. (I always see a bulb at the end of my strands). No more little broken pieces. I'm an AVEDA believer. :grin:

do you mind me asking how exactly they did it? I have really been eyeing the DR line.

Serenity_Peace said:
Damn, Sareca! Why you have to go finding the answer! Now, I'mma have to go buy the ish!:D
..La Flaca, don't say ish to me!! :lol::lol::lol:
Nawl chica, this is natieya's fault. If she hadn't run up here talkin' about equalizing solutions I never would be been looking for Aveda on ebay. I'm mad just like you. *fake pouts* :look:

tishee said:
do you mind me asking how exactly they did it? I have really been eyeing the DR line.

I'm not exactly sure I understand your question, but I'll try to answer. First, they evaluate your hair to see if you need the moisture immersion or the strength infusion treatment. The stylist will look at your hair and scalp and then apply the appropriate treatments. The scalp oil treatment I received is the one for dry scalp. She applied it and then massaged in it. (Talk about soothing). Anyway, then she applied the moisture immersion stuff to the length of my hair and wrapped me up in an aveda turban and put me under the dryer for 20 mins. After that, she rinsed it out and my hair felt like butta! :grin: HTH!

sareca said:
Nawl chica, this is natieya's fault. If she hadn't run up here talkin' about equalizing solutions I never would be been looking for Aveda on ebay. I'm mad just like you. *fake pouts* :look:

Nuh uh Sareca, don't be blaming me. :naughty: I came here with a simple question for my LHCF sistas. LOL...:p

Where is the Texas luv??

natieya said:
Nuh uh Sareca, don't be blaming me. :naughty: I came here with a simple question for my LHCF sistas. LOL...:p

Where is the Texas luv??

Oh you saw that? Dang... plan B: :wasntme:

Last edited:
Serenity_Peace said:
Damn, Sareca! Why you have to go finding the answer! Now, I'mma have to go buy the ish!:D

...La Flaca, don't say ish to me!! :lol::lol::lol:

:covereyes :covereyes :covereyes :

Last edited:
natieya said:
I'm not exactly sure I understand your question, but I'll try to answer. First, they evaluate your hair to see if you need the moisture immersion or the strength infusion treatment. The stylist will look at your hair and scalp and then apply the appropriate treatments. The scalp oil treatment I received is the one for dry scalp. She applied it and then massaged in it. (Talk about soothing). Anyway, then she applied the moisture immersion stuff to the length of my hair and wrapped me up in an aveda turban and put me under the dryer for 20 mins. After that, she rinsed it out and my hair felt like butta! :grin: HTH!

thanks natieya! off to search for an aveda salon in missouri.

Back