Aveda Cherry/Almond Bark Conditioner...

JLove74

who uses this? I got my hair done at Aveda once and this was used on my hair. I can't remember if I liked it or not ('cause I wasn't really into hair like I am now). I do remember I liked the smell.

If you use it, how does it make your hair feel and is this one of your staples?

JLove,

I used this awhile back and I LOVE the smell (cherry coke) but it wasnt anything spectacular. It wasnt bad, it just wasnt great either. The slip factor is about a solid 7. I would find myself having to sit under the dryer just to feel like it worked. I started using it as a CO wash after awhile and it was fine then but i just wasnt impressed enough to re-purchase. Oh, i did like how it rinsed out easily...no buildup left over. HTH.

Last edited:
atlien11 said:
JLove,

I used this awhile back and I LOVE the smell (cherry coke) but it wasnt anything spectacular. It wasnt bad, it just wasnt great either. The slip factor is about a solid 7. I would find myself have to sit under the dryer just to feel like it worked. I started using it as a CO wash after awhile and it was fine then but i just wasnt impressed enough to re-purchase. Oh, i did like how it rinsed out easily...no buildup left over. HTH.

Thanks Atlien:
This helps a great deal.... I like your "slip factor" rating :)

JLove74 said:
who uses this? I got my hair done at Aveda once and this was used on my hair. I can't remember if I liked it or not ('cause I wasn't really into hair like I am now). I do remember I liked the smell.

If you use it, how does it make your hair feel and is this one of your staples?

To be honest, I use the knockoff from sally's, and I love it! To me it seems to work the same, and smells wonderful!

ajargon02 said:
To be honest, I use the knockoff from sally's, and I love it! To me it seems to work the same, and smells wonderful!

Awww shucks...I didn't know Sally's had a generic.

Back