Aveda Brilliant

If I were to go back to mostly commercial products, this would be the line I would try first. They are supposed to be created for our hair type. I might see if they have samples of the shampoo and styling products.

They definitely have samples in store or on-line. I love the brilliant line and also like their damage remedy line and the smooth infusion line as well. They also have a great paddle brush and a massaging brush.

They definitely have samples in store or on-line. I love the brilliant line and also like their damage remedy line and the smooth infusion line as well. They also have a great paddle brush and a massaging brush.
Hopefully they have Brilliant samples at their school because the online selection is poor, lol.

I loved the brilliant line. I stopped using simply because of price (was in college at the time). I also think I bought an bad batch from Duane.Reade (some of them were authorized sellers at the time) and it smelled like elmers glue.

Price and availability were the my biggest obstacles at the time. I was also unsure if they changed the formula.

Back