Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer

*Muffin*

This stuff's nothing but the truth. Even though I have relaxed hair, my hair loves it! I rubbed about a quarter sized amount through my hair right after I washed and towl dried it, and when it dried my hair felt so soft, moisturized, and manageable. I almost didn't buy it because it's kind of costly, but I think it was worth the money. Anyone else use this product?

f.jpg

Last edited:
Is this a moisturizer, a leave-in conditioner, pomade or what? I was thinking about getting a sample on my next Aveda visit. :think:

It's a lotion that you put on your hair when it's damp. It makes your hair feel really soft and manageable. If you have curly or wavy hair it is supposed to make your hair look bouncy and shiny. And it also combats frizz (which was becoming a problem for me). I posted a picture of how it looks like in my OP.

:yep: I just bought a tube this week. It made my hair soooo soft. It also made my curls curlier, so the bounce factor was true. I will keep this in my stash. I did use some USC before using this, so not sure about the moisture content alone.

thanks for posting about this. We are going to the mall this weekend and I will be sure to stop by aveda. do you mind posting what's in this?

tia,
tishee

thanks for posting about this. We are going to the mall this weekend and I will be sure to stop by aveda. do you mind posting what's in this?

tia,
tishee

Not at all, hun.

Ingredients:

Aqua, Extracts (Linseed, Marshmallow), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Fragrance, Gereniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquarternium-11, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.

Wow, I didn't know the ingredients were so complex. I also didn't know that it had a -cone in it, but my hair loves it so I'm not concerned.

Not at all, hun.

Ingredients:

Aqua, Extracts (Linseed, Marshmallow), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Fragrance, Gereniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquarternium-11, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.

Wow, I didn't know the ingredients were so complex. I also didn't know that it had a -cone in it, but my hair loves it so I'm not concerned.

thanks so much sweetie. I am going to the mall this weekend to purchase this.

Back