Avec Professional Smooth and Shine Straightening Cream

cairopiper

Hey ladies,

I've been meaning to post on this product for ages. I really love this stuff. I haven't used it in a few months and forgot how great it was for my hair. I use it straight after my leave in conditioner and it instantly makes hair easier to comb. Then I use a little bit of CHI silk infusion and my hair feels soft whether airdried or pony rollerset. I've suffered major hair setbacks and I feel stopping using this had something to do with it.

Here are all the details I have on it. I'm not sure if the ingredients are supposed to be good or bad for the hair but I like it. Does anyone know if these ingredients are ok? Has anyone else used it?

http://www.dennis-williams.co.uk/brand/avec/smooth_and_shine_straightening_cream/
(sorry, didn't know how to post the picture)

Avec Professional Smooth and Shine Straightening Cream. Effectively smoothes and straightens with a gentle non chemical action. Reduces excess curl and frizz. Provides manageability for difficult hair.

Directions: Apply to towel dried hair and blow dry straight. Do not rinse out.

Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, PVP/VA Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Cocodimonium Hydroxpropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Laureth-10, Triethanolamine, Parfum, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Limonene, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Cairo
x

Back