GoingBack

Hey guys!

How do I add an avatar to my posts? I see that you guys have a great ones and I want to add one now.

first you have to decide on a photo. i think you have to link to it somewhere online. once you have the URL for the photo, you to go to My Home, Main Configuration and Personal Information. down toward the bottom of the page is where you post the URL for the photo that you want to use.

hope this helps!

Thanks Adrienne! I have some pictures saved on my computer that I want to use. How to do I link them to a url?

i was wondering about that 2...i know how 2 make 1, and i usually make my own avs, but i dont know where 2 store them online...i have a website, and i have graphics stored in my account, but my server doesnt allow remote linking...where can i store my avs and b able 2 link from outside of the site??????

[ QUOTE ]
chocochiquita86 said:
i was wondering about that 2...i know how 2 make 1, and i usually make my own avs, but i dont know where 2 store them online...i have a website, and i have graphics stored in my account, but my server doesnt allow remote linking...where can i store my avs and b able 2 link from outside of the site??????

[/ QUOTE ]

You can upload images you have saved on your computer to an image and file hosting site called Walagata then link to this site. They're free, and that's the company I use. They only allow one account per household, but it's ok for me. HTH
smile.gif

For those of u that don't have webspace to link your avatars to...just PM me and I will add it to my earthlink site. I only use it for a few files...so I have a lot of space.
smile.gif

Grrr.. I can't get it to work! I don't know what I'm doing wrong- my pic is on my yahoo site, and it's 80x80. What's the problem?

Thanks, but I've used it before on another message board, and at first it didn't owrk, but the admin. said there was some code that needed to be added on. I'll still head over to photbucket, just get to get things moving!

Yes, thanks pebbles for the link to photobucket. It was very user friendly and fast.
weird.gif
I've been racking my brain for days trying to figure out how to post a personal avatar.
fan.gif

I just started my ablum
grin.gif
the photo in my avatar is from it, Am so happy and excited, because now I can change it as much as I want too all my fav photo,

Back