Avalon Organics

atl_mulattamami

Has anyone tried the Avalon Organics shampoos and conditioners?
http://www.avalonorganics.com/

I'm interested in the Lavender shampoo and conditioner. I think the smell would go along with the scalp oil I'm creating.

I've been wanting to switch to natural/organic hair care products and I'm also switching to a simple routine. I was thinking these might be perfect for it.

well I just bought the Lavender shampoo and conditioner today when I went to Harry's. my hair is in braids now so I can really only post a review of the shampoo. when i take the braids out i will post a more detailed review for anyone who is interested.

I bought that conditioner without carefully checking the ingredients, and then I saw that it has cyclopentasiloxane, which counts it out for me. (It's a cone, and I'm not using shampoo right now, nor would I use the kind that would remove cyclopentasiloxane.) I really don't know when this ingredient appeared in their products. They must have reformulated at some point. :(

But the good news is, if you don't mind cones, this conditioner should provide more slip than it used to. I like the smell very much.

I love Avalon organics Lavandar smells good, and doesn't dry out my hair and it's all natural.

I have only tried Avalon Organics Biotin shampoo and I wasn't impressed with it at all. I prefer AO, Natures Gate and Jason shampoos better.

thanks for posting reviews...yeah my hair doesnt mind cones just as long as i clarify it once in a while

my hair didn't like Nature's Gate AT ALL

Bringing this thread back to say the Avalon Organics Mint line made my hair DRY. Even the conditioner did nothing for it. 2 thumbs down.

I have a bottle of the conditoner sitting in my closet right now. I LOVE the way it smells, but it really doesn't so anything for my hair, unfortunately. I'll stick with my Elucence (though I'm not above putting some Lavender EO in it once in a while! I'm on a huge lavender kick for summer).

I just finished off my bottle of the Lavendar Nourishing Conditioner. I hadn't used it in a while but this last time I got tingles from it which never happened before.

I just used the Lavendar conditioner this morning. It smells great, but I am used to more slip because I usually use Pantene. The conditioner was ok, but my hair seems a little dry. I'll see if it's any better tomorrow.

Back