Aussie moist

nadiacurly

Hello

I just ordered 5 bottles from ebay.
Can someone tell me how moisturizing it is and more..
Please share

Thank you

I think it is very moisturizing. I used this in the past as my in shower detangler. My tangles would just slide out. I love it. But it does have cones I think. I don't mind them too much, I just make sure to use a clarifying shampoo once every couple of weeks.

ok. I read somewhere that coco betaine would be enough to remove the cone so i will use my curls creme poo.
I hope the will deliver soon...i will report about it :)

I LOVED it! The slip was unbelievable and the smell is heavenly...kinda like a tropical, coconut-y smell. I cannot stand coconuts but I loved the smell. I stopped using it b/c it had cones, though.

I love it too. I use it to detangle and I actually leave some in since I pretty much wet bun daily. It makes it so much easier to detangle during my transition.

I looooooove it. Its my 1 and only co-wash conditioner. Especially when u have a couple of months of new growth, it makes your hair feel like butter :), the tangles just melt away :)

Great conditioner! It smells great and a little goes a long way to get rid of knots. Great fro de-tangling my 8 month and a half transitioning hair and it's so moisturizing! You won't regret it!

I love Aussie Moist. I currently only have the 3 minute miracle (im running out though) because they were sold out with the regular conditioner but i am looking forward to getting it.

i love this and Aussie 3 Min Miracle...i co wash with aussie moist, use it as a leave in, use it in my spritzes...everything lol its my fave...its very moisturizing and has great slip

why ebay? are you out of the states?

it used to be my #1 cowash conditioner, detangler, and deep conditioner base. i only stopped using it because i ran out and i am trying to use up my stash.

Love Aussie Moist one of the best conditioners i have ever used very moisturizing and smells lovely forever a staple.

I used to use it as a detangling conditioner. It had tons and tons of slip that would melt at the tangles and knots on my curly head. I don't use condishes with chems anymore so I moved on to Knot Today which has just as much if not more slip. However, if you're okay with the ingredient list it is a BANGIN conditioner. One of the best I used.

i use aussie moist poo and cond.

i wash and cond with it every week and i love it. its my staple poo and cond and i will never stray from it unless it was discontinued. then i would cry and look for something new lmao

This is one of my favorite conditioners. Definitely a staple in my routine. It moisturizes well and gives your hair a nice slip. The cones haven't been much of an issue for me.

LOL i bought it from ebay because i live in Amsterdam. So i order almost everything from the internet :)
I've got (i think) 2c/3a kinda hair. I'm natural but color treatedddd. So i'm growing out my hair because the ends have a history to tell :) I still color my new growth but that is colored once so it's still healthy.
I can't wait for the stuff to arrive!!
Thanks y'all!

I also had a no cone regimen but i'm slowly going back to the cones. But i have a lot of knowledge thanks to you so i will be carefull :)

Aussie Moist is my favorite conditioner!!! I've tried some other ones and I came right back to Aussie. I always by the big bottle with the pump when it's on sale at Target or Wal Mart. The shower comb goes right thru my hair when I use it. It's amazing!!!!

I haven't even tried the conditioner. I meant to pick up a bottle of it, but instead had the shampoo. . .but GET THIS. I was in the shower and thought I was co-washing my hair. I was in there all excited about how the tangles were melting like butter and how soft my hair was and how this co-wash was different because it felt more cleansing than usual. LOL

I didn't realize it was the shampoo until I got out and went to add a little to my hair to leave it and saw the bubbles. I was like what!!! so i can imagine that the conditioner must be heavenly.

Some cones like Dimethicone are not water soluable. They block water and moisture from entering the hair. Which is why moisture has to go into the hair first before you apply a cone.

+1 and piggybacking...Because many cones aren't water soluble, some would rather use an oil to seal in moisture and use a conditioner with more truly moisturizing ingredients. Cones give the appearance of sleek, shiny hair but don't provide actual moisture. They are good for detangling with though, b/c they provide a lot of slip!

Back