Aussie Moist for Dry distressed hair

cutebajangirl

Oh my gosh guys, I have to say this is the best moisturizing/ detangling conditioner I have used to date. Finally a proof that being a pj will pay off in the end.I had just used a semi permanant dye on my hair and that always leaves me with a tangled mess. So I was planning on trying Goldwells Kerasilk on it afterwards but something told me to try the Aussie Moist instead. This will definetely be a part of my regime. Thank you to all those that recommended it.

You can get it at CVS and Rite Aid as well. I have always sang the praises of the conditioner. It's the best conditioner I've ever used and I can often buy 2 bottles for about $3-4. CVS often has 2 for 1 sales on the Aussie products. The Aussie Moist shampoo also didn't make my hair feel dry so that's a plus. I need a heavier conditioner though now that I wear my hair natural. I may try adding oil to that conditioner and see if that helps.

Anybody think this will be good for me? I have some dry hair- think Brillo Pad. lol! I bought the Aussie Moist Deeeep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Treatment the other day and hadn't had much time to try. I am gonna try it but I'm hoping it's not a total bust b/c I don't know where else to turn.....for $4.....sigh :(

I love it. It is the best conditioner for my co-washes. (Aussie Moist Conditoner that is). The 3 minute Deep Penetrating is very good also. I don't remember being in love with it though, like I am with the regular ole conditioner.

I buy the big one for $5 some odd dollars at Walmart.

I LOVE aussie moist. gives me so much slip and does its job. 3 minute miracle didnt do anything for my hair. however the moist conditioner is a staple!

Back