Aussie hair insurance(leave-in)?

Dommo

They were having a sale at cvs on Aussie products so I said why not and picked up a couple of things. I picked up the aussie moist because there are so many raves about it....But I also picked up the aussie hair insurance leave-in which smells so good and has silk proteins and i also picked up the Opposites Attract conditioner.

Has any relaxed ladies tried these products and what were your experiences?

TIA:grin:

I loved Hair Insurance until they changed the formula a few years ago. It was my staple. I bought this at CVS on sale this week thinking I would try it again, but it still does not work well with my hair. It leaves my hair hard and dry. The old formula detangled and softened my hair like nothing else.

I loved Hair Insurance until they changed the formula a few years ago. It was my staple. I bought this at CVS on sale this week thinking I would try it again, but it still does not work well with my hair. It leaves my hair hard and dry. The old formula detangled and softened my hair like nothing else.

Thanks, wow...I might wait until i do a wash n go to try this out then(i don't want to do a rollerset and its stiff) and stick with my joico detangling leave-in or lacio lacio for rollersetting

Back