August 2012 What Did YOU Buy this Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

Hair clips for sectioning, Profective anti breakage lotion, Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor, As I Am Coconut Wash, applicator bottles, more smaller magnetic rollers, hair sheers, Curls curl control paste, and 2 phony ponies :)

And yesterday after posting in here I went out looking for more tea and didn't find it. So as not to waste my trip I picked up: Bhringraj and Amla seed powder:grin: Now to research what to do with them:look:

Nix08 said:
And yesterday after posting in here I went out looking for more tea and didn't find it. So as not to waste my trip I picked up: Bhringraj and Amla seed powder:grin: Now to research what to do with them:look:

I :love: Amla! I use it as part of an Amla/Brahmi mix for my DCs. My hair always feels soft and moisturized yet at the same time 'strong'. I also have bhringraj, but I haven't tried it out yet.

Giovanni Deeper Moisture Conditioner
Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner (2)
Loreal Eversleek Intense smoothing conditioner

Afroveda totally twisted and Myhoneychild twist out . The AV one works like a charm on my hair and i don't usually like her butters apart from yhe cocolatte.It's filled to the top too ,which is always appreciated .great stuff !

Nix08 yep, I mix with conditioner mainly. I may add a little distiller water if I want to thin it out a bit. I would say its mainly moisturizing with mild protein. I have also mixed it with the marshmallow root tea :drool:

A load of products from Hydroquench Systems. Going to hit up Sage Naturalceuticals restock. That's it for me. I should be good for about 4-6 months.

Except for my Giovanni 50/50...

@Coffee Talk about fast shipping...Liquid Gold order was put in on the 1st & the 3rd it was at my door..

*Love how the Ginger Whip Cream feels on my scalp..

Happy Hair Growing!

Hi, can you post the link to Liquid Gold, that Ginger Whip Cream sounds good. Thanks

Jcpenney's salon looking at products as I type lol. Not buying anything but keracare leave in. I need some setting lotion, but they're out of the keracare. Not sure about the design essentials, never tried it. Why are de products less expensive? Their poo, cons, leave ins are all 6 to 8 dollars.

Large Jar of Ojon :grin:
I do love it and the reduction of shedding is more then enough reason to get the bigger bottle. This will be taken out of my money allowance for next year :grin:

I'm kind of late for the week, but I purchased Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil moisture mask (brown jar) and also the Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger recovery mask (brown shimmery jar). On sale at Walgreen's bogo free for $7.99. Couldn't walk away.

I've used the macadamia oil mask twice this week and am really impressed. I've yet to use the Awapuhi Ginger. So far so good. Maybe they'll be hits for me.

Also, I've had the Aubrey Rose Mosqueta oil (tiny jar w/roll-on) for a while and had been using for my dry face. However, I sealed with it the other day and had the softest hair. This one is a hit for sure.

2 bottles of JBCO, 1 bottle of grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil and jojoba oil going to make a mixture of JBCO add a lil bit of each oil to this to add to scalp and the hair to seal in moisture. I usually use JBCO alone to seal in moisture...gonna try a ting...lol

Phyto Huile d'Ales Pre-shampoo Intense Hydrating Oil Treatment- Sephora
Hask Macadamia Oil Exotic Shine Treatment -Sally Beauty
Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil
Silk Elements curl Defining Mousse
Generic Color Protecting Conditioner/Matrix Biolage- Sally Beauty

PJism back in full affect!!!

Alter Ego Linange Shea Butter relaxer and neutralizing conditioner.

Mizani H20 nighttime treatment

Keracare Humecto

Silicon Mix shampoo and conditioner

Aphogee moisturing Shampoo and conditioner

18" and 20" Malaysian wavy for my next 3/4 wig....

Yeah... This is bad!!!! None of this stuff was cheap SMH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last wk picked up Organix Macadamia Oil Intense Hydrating Mask
Organix Macadamia Hair Oil
Satin Bonnet ( I know I own about 10 satin bonnets and scarfs but they seem to keep vanishing)

Back