August 10 11 12 13 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Ugh my hair....
It hasn't been detangled in over two weeks.
I'm starting with a prepoo overnight
Tomorrow I will wash, deep condition and detangle.
Then style my new found wash n go. Hair seems to stay "done" the whole week.

Finger-detangled wet with ACV and neem oil, pumpkin seed oil, then Bhaasvaata Oil. Shake. Blot roots. Light application of The Mane Choice Orchid Biotin Gel. Random shaking to keep coils from sticking together.

Tonight:
Pre-poo: Annabelles Pre-Poo Treatment under heat for 20 mins

Tomorrow:
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Sulfate Free Shampoo with EO 2 x
DC: The hair Garden Mango Punch DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Mixed Chicks
Moisturize: Shea Butter
Heat protectant: Silk Elements
Foam: Shea Moisture
Style: Curflormers (spiral)
Dry: Pibbs 60 mins

My curls still look great so I'll only be spraying my hair with my Bambu spray for moisture. This really does an awesome job moisturizing my hair.

Overnight:
Pre-Poo: DIY SB Blend w/Phyto Pre-Poo Oil

Tomorrow a.m.:
Cleanse: HQS Coconut & Lime or DevaCurl No Poo?
Treat: Joi.co K-Pak Reconstructor (under Dryer)
Steam: CeCe Naturals Fermented Rice Water DC'er
Apply-LI: Scalp Drops, S-Curl & DIY SB Blend
Air-Dry

Friday morning, I rinsed my hair in the shower before applying a clay mix and leaving for 20mins. After rinsing, I smoothed through KCCC.

Before bed I styled up, with two twists at my nape. I smoothed it up with Shea butter, and layered some on the roots and ends of my twists. Wrapped in a scarf for bed.

Pre-pooed overnight and now I'm under the hair dryer, deep conditioning my hair. Will style it with some coconut oil. In desperate need of a water based leave-in conditioner, such as CD's Black Vanilla leave-in. It worked miracles for me in the past.

I pre-pooed with naturelle grow guava fig pre shampoo treatment. Shampoo with matrix biolage ultra hydrasource shampoo. Deep conditioned with nurcreations avocado green tea hair mask. I used Annabelle's bamboo strengthening spray as a leave-in and oyin's hair dew to moisturize.

Back