AUDRACHANELL come out come out where ever you are

Faith

Ladies check out her lovely head of hair. Girl, your hair is BEAUTIFUL. So thick and it's grown so much. Sort of snuck up on me...lol. Hope you don't mind me posting your link and PW. WOW!!!!!
www.fotki.com/AudraChanell
PSWD: brastrap

I was in her album earlier today, and girl your hair is truly beautiful. It grows so fast, do you think that the capilong (hope that's right) that you have been taking has increased your growth rate?

AudraChanell,

You're hair looks amazing!!!! :shocked:

I hadn't seen your album in a while and you just look marvelous! Your hair has gotten so much longer but is still very thick and lush. Simply beautiful!!

SG

I admit I was stalking your album before. Wonderful growth in 1 year. Your hair is very pretty and looks so healthy audrachanell.

Audra your hair is beautiful!!!!! :) That is a whole lot of growth. Your hair looks great. I'm jealous, but I'll continue to stalk, I mean admire your photos. Another person to add to my hair idol list.

I was also in your album last night Audra and was blown away at the length you had aquired since just last year. Your hair is gorgeous :).

Oh, my goodness :eek: Audra, your hair looks BEAUTIFUL. So healthy and pretty. Go on, then!!!

Nappyme said:
Lovely Hair :) how did you ever manage to get there in that time span.

Thanks again, ladies. I didn't do anything special but use the advice from this board---you ladies are awesome. :clap:

WOW, Audra...that's inspirational progress :clap:! Your hair looks great...what is your regimen? How long did you use the capilong?

yes audrachannel's hair is stunningly beautiful! audrachannel, u have always been one of my favorite inspirations. your hair grows so fast and it's so lush, thick, shiney and beautiful. keep on doing what you are doing. continued happy hair growing.

Dreemsold--I am ordering Biotin and Capilong very soon. I haven't tried either yet so i am very excited about the possibilities! :)

I don't do much really. Summer: shampoo every 2-5 days/Winter: every 7-14. I always deep condition after every shampoo, treatment, relaxer, reconstructor, what have you with Salerm Wheat Germ & EVOO and rinse with a moisturing conidtioner. I flood my ends with moisture daily and cover my hair at night. I only use heavy proteins as needed (like every 2-3 months for me) becuase my hair doesnt respond well to lots of protein and when I do, I use Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor. I also use products with small amounts of protein regularly like Salerm 21, AE Revitalizing drops, Motions Silk Protein. As far as styling I mainly wear roller wraps and very rarely blow dry or flat iron. I guess the biggest part of my so-called regimen is the moisture I give to my ends and the lack of direct heat. Thanks again ladies.

Last edited:
Back