Aubrey's GPB

Re: Aubrey\'s GDP

damn it i wish i would've used it last night,
frown.gif

What is Aubrey's GDP? Are you talking about GPB?
confused.gif
Because if you are it is better than any reconstructer.

The only problem that i have with it is the smell. although pleasant and subtle, it lasts and lasts and lasts and lasts....

YES YES YES... okay, i went a little overboard but it does give really good slip and your hair feels like silk (NO JOKE). My hair has always been soft but i don't think i can ever remember it feeling like silk until i used the GPB.
smile.gif
And it's cheap too. I'm dying to try their island butter shampoo and island spice creme rinse.

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
The only problem that i have with it is the smell. although pleasant and subtle, it lasts and lasts and lasts and lasts....

[/ QUOTE ]

U ain't never lied, I swear I must have put like a hundred things in my hair since I washed with the Aubrey's and all I can smell is the Aubrey's. Good thing I like the smell.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BJ007 said:
[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:

[/ QUOTE ]

U ain't never lied, I swear I must have put like a hundred things in my hair since I washed with the Aubrey's and all I can smell is the Aubrey's. Good thing I like the smell.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so true.

[ QUOTE ]
PrettyBrownEyes said:
How often do you all use this conditioner?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use it once a month. The smell doesn't last the whole month...
laugh.gif
Just the week that I use it, I smell it the entire week.

I just put a reconstucter in my hair last night.. Do you recommend me puttin this in my hair tonight, cause i am experiencing breakage

Back