Aubrey Organics Users - Forehead Breakout

Shaley

I tried the AO Honeysuckle Rose conditioner this weekend and my forehead broke out something fierce!! :nono: I'm serious, It's really, really bad...lots of tiny, itchy, red bumps with whiteheads (some filled with pus)

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what you did to treat it?

This has never happened to me in my life before so I know for sure it is the conditioner that caused this breakout/rash.

Thanks in advance,

Chardai

I tried the AO Honeysuckle Rose conditioner this weekend and my forehead broke out something fierce!! :nono: I'm serious, It's really, really bad...lots of tin, itchy, red bumps with whiteheads (some filled with pus)

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what you did to treat it?

This has never happened to me in my life before so I know for sure it is the conditioner that caused this breakout/rash.

Thanks in advance,

Chardai

I'm sorry for your breakouts. I've never had a problem and I love the stuff.

Maybe it's something in the ingredients that you are allergic too.

All the best for you.

I know, I love them too! I tried the GPB a few months ago and really liked it.

I was telling my friends how much I love the conditioner! It really disappoints me that that it broke me out like this. My head looks horrible but my hair is beautiful! LOL :look:

I know, I love them too! I tried the GPB a few months ago and really liked it.

I was telling my friends how much I love the conditioner! It really disappoints me that that it broke me out like this. My head looks horrible but my hair is beautiful! LOL :look:

Yeah, your probably allergic. If i were you, i would consider stop using it for the time being. Do you know what possible you could be allergic to? Maybe continued use will make the situation worst.

It sound like you are allergic. To get rid of the bumps use some hydrocortisone cream. I am sorry you broke out like that. Have you broken out from hair stuff before. Try doing a patch test on the inside of your elbow to test stuff out before.

Thanks for the replies Ladies.

No, I've *NEVER* broken out from hair stuff before...

Maybe it's the honeysuckle, I've never broken out from any of the other ingredients listed on the bottle.

Oh well, I'll just stick with my trusty ORS Packs & Creme of Nature :yep:

Chardai

Back