Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose -- My New Love!!!

chayil0427

Ladies Ladies Ladies...

Well Aveda was breaking the bank so I went on a quest for a less expensive product. In the end I have found something I love EVEN MORE!

I've been using Abrey Organics...I tried the JAY conditioner first and really loved how it left my hair moist but with a strength. Tonight I tried the Honeysuckle Rose ....all I can say is Humecto who? This stuff is SUPER moisturizing and left my hair without a tangle insight.

I'm going to try alternating this with ApHogee 2 Minute Keratin Reconstructor for a few weeks in combination with Kera Care Hydrating Detangling Poo.

My hair hasn't felt this awesome in a long time. I'm really loving this combo!!! If anyone is looking for a super moisturizing conditioner that's thick with ultimate slip I definately recommend the Honeysuckle Rose.

www.aubrey-organics.com

Chayil

I completely agree. I took out a weave last night and my hair is 18+ weeks and I used it and had no tangles.

Chayill, you're saying this is better than Aveda...Hmmm....may have to try out some of these when I finish using up a large amount of products that I have left over.

Chayill, you're saying this is better than Aveda...Hmmm....may have to try out some of these when I finish using up a large amount of products that I have left over.

This product left my hair a lot more moist than Aveda. The JAY conditioner also give u a touch of strength similiar to Aveda...it definately works for me :lick:.

Chayil

This product left my hair a lot more moist than Aveda. The JAY conditioner also give u a touch of strength similiar to Aveda...it definately works for me :lick:.

Chayil
So did you only use the conditioners or did you purchase the corresponding poos as well?

I just tried this too, this week I have to agree it is quite a product....but I am not sure I can let go of adveda DR just yet....Cant just go cold turkey....I might alternate first. But now I know i have other options that are just as good and dont break the bank too.

Do these products expire? I bought the GBP conditioner (as a pre-poo), JAY shampoo, and HS Rose Conditioner about 2 months ago. I never opened them till yesterday and wanted to know what the conditioners are supposed to look and feel like. They are both white (almost silvery looking) and very silky feeling. Is that right?

I am glad you like it. My hair truly LOVES this conditioner. I have been using it for two years. I just got their new conditioner (Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Conditioner) in the mail today and I can't wait to try it!!!! :)

Do these products expire? I bought the GBP conditioner (as a pre-poo), JAY shampoo, and HS Rose Conditioner about 2 months ago. I never opened them till yesterday and wanted to know what the conditioners are supposed to look and feel like. They are both white (almost silvery looking) and very silky feeling. Is that right?

:yep: That sounds right

I don't know about shelf life on these products...but the consistancy u described sounds right. As far as the shampoos I've read in other threads that they're crap...leave the hair dry and tangled so I didn't even bother. I used the Kera Care Hydrating Detangling and it works like a charm. :drunk:

My hair feel sooooo soft and moisturized today...it has a silkiness to it. I'm loving this conditioner...I plan to stick with this combo for a while.

Chayil

Last edited:
just wanted to add my review...... LOVED IT!!!!!
My favorite thing about it is the smell :grin: yeah i love how moisturized my hair is and the thick consistency, but the smell makes my entire apt smell beautiful and the smell stays in my hair after it's dry. Every now and again, I get this wonderful whiff and i'm like ... oh my, my hair smells GOOD!!! It's a good thing my hair isn't that long cuz I'd be tossing it all around just to get the aroma :drunk:

As far as the shampoos I've read in other threads that they're crap...leave the hair dry and tangled so I didn't even bother.

Chayil
Thanks. I went ahead and tried the Honeysuckle Rose and me likey.:up: I'm thinking about trying to the poos for cheap sulfate free options.

Back