Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose for $5

Y'all greedy bums bought all of the condish. It is now out of stock.

I know the company is probably wondering what's going on. LHCF pj's go hard for good deals. :lol:

Thanks OP for posting this. I'm definitely bookmarking this site.

I'm sooooo tempted to go back and get some nourish and shine. I just ran out last month.

by the way, it lasts me over a year.

I just revisited the site and instead of advertising free shipping on all orders, like before, it now says "free shipping on all orders over $39." Now the free shipping could have been a holiday promotion, but I am suspicious at the sudden change.

I just revisited the site and instead of advertising free shipping on all orders, like before, it now says "free shipping on all orders over $39." Now the free shipping could have been a holiday promotion, but I am suspicious at the sudden change.

When I looked at their shipping policy after I placed my order it did say free shipping after $39, so I think it was just a holiday promotion. It also said guaranteed same day shipping if you order before 3pm EST though..which didn't happen for me

I didn't get next day shipping either. I ordered on the 3rd and I got my shipping confirmation on the 5th. I'll let you all know when I get my order. I like the prices of DrVita but I think the Vitacost shipping times are better.

I placed my order at 10pm on Dec 3rd and got my shipping confirm on the 5th. The shipping does seem slower compared to other sites, but I just know to order in advance and not a few days before I need an item. My order should arrive on Dec 12.

Another order on the 4th, and I got a notice yesterday (the 10th). My order's going to be here on the 17th :ohwell:. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that it Black Friday/ Cyber Monday and their sale with free shipping put the orders behind. That happens to all vendors around this time of the year.

i ordered on the 4th and my package has arrived ...lets just see when i will get it from ups i was just there last night picking up a package

i believe i was one of the first few to order maybe they got slammed and or ran out of conditioner but there site didnt update properly

Back