Aubrey Organics - Hair feels like straw

Zeal

I just co washed my hair with AUBREY White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing Conditioner. Now my hair feels like straw.

So I put Woojee Cream on. I am going to wear a plastic cap tonight and see what happens.

You should try the aubreys honey suckle rose, shampoo and conditioner, they is amazing! I really LOVE the conditioner. The shampoo doesn't have alot of slip, but after you apply the conditioner and set under the dryer for 30 minutes or so your hair will smell and feel amazing.

Maybe your hair just doesn't like it, does it have protein?

Girl I would rinse my hair really good and do a moisturizing DC quick!

I hate it when products fail my hair :perplexed

So far the only Aubrey's conditioner I like is GPB. I've tried the rest except for the Island Natural...I'm gonna try this one soon when my others finish (gotta control my inner PJ)

thats funny, i have the honey suckle rose, the jojoba and aloe, and the white camellia and i have had great results. Make sure you rinse out thouroughly because they are very thick...hang in there. Although every product isnt for everyone i am surprised you are having CO wash issues with this conditioner. HHG.

MizaniMami said:
Maybe your hair just doesn't like it, does it have protein?

Girl I would rinse my hair really good and do a moisturizing DC quick!

I hate it when products fail my hair :perplexed

From the web site:

Extremely emollient anti-frizz formula. Tame unruly hair and replenish much-needed moisture with this intensive, ultra-smoothing conditioner. Vitamin-rich formula nourishes as it protects against heat damage and breakage, restoring manageability for the look you want—whether it's silky, shiny lengths or soft, controlled curls.

FEATURES BENEFITS White Camellia Oil
Deep-conditions & smoothes; enhances shine
Organic Aloe
Replenishes moisture
Wheat Germ Oil
Nourishes & protects

INGREDIENTS: Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base, Organic Aloe Vera, White Camellia Oil, Wheat Germ Oil; Extracts of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Mistletoe, Camomile and Yarrow; Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Sage Oil, Carrot Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

Back