Aubrey Organics GPB vs. ORS Hair Mayo..

HairFanatic01

For a while, I've been contemplating on what conditioner is more helpful towards my transitioning hair. I've heard a lot of raving going on about Aubrey Organics, but Hair Mayo is still in the back of my mind. I'm also debating on whether using """Nexxus Headress Leave-in vs. Elasta QP H-two.""""" I really don' see too much that Infusium 23 has done for my hair.
WHAT DO YOU THINK??LET THE OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES BEGIN...

It's been years since I've used the GPB and I plan on re-evaluating it but I don't like ORS Hair Mayo. I lose more strands than usual when I use this conditioner and my hair just didn't like it even though I spent the whole jar trying to make my hair like it!!!!

I've tried both GPB and ORS. My hair just responded better to GPB so I have continued with it! And have been using it for 2.5 years as my protein conditioner!
smile.gif

I've used both ORS Mayo back in the day and GPB, and I found that for ORS, the first couple of uses are great but then over time I experienced build up, plus, I didn't like the little herby bits in it. I personally prefer GPB because I don't feel like a film is left on my hair but it still feels stronger.

Thanx so far for the comments.
So far Aubrey Organics is in the lead.....and I just might go to the store and pick this one up.
Also have any of you guys used the ""NEXXUS HEADRESS or the ELASTA QP H-TWO???
And if so..... which one do you prefer??

In that the products you asked about are in my closet and not presently used by me (PJ) I can't give a product suggestion.I can help by suggesting that if you keep your receipt, purchase from a store that has a no question asked product satisfaction guarantee return policy, and if you don't mind returning a product, then no matter what you decide to try if it doesn't work out for you, and you have a reasonable amount of the product left, you can return it for a refund. HTH.

[ QUOTE ]
Also have any of you guys used the ""NEXXUS HEADRESS or the ELASTA QP H-TWO???
And if so..... which one do you prefer??

[/ QUOTE ]

I have both of these and in my opinion, the Headdress wins HANDS DOWN!! The Elasta QP doesn't seem to do a thing for my hair. I love the Headdress!! Also, the H-Two is a liquidy type of leave-in, while the Headdress is creamy. The Headdress is great as a detangler, but I don't think the H-Two helps me at all. Others may disagree!!

I've started using my H-Two as a spray that I use on my hair every day (like how I use Dew). It works good for that purpose, and I have a big bottle that I have to use up!!

Definitely GPB. ORS worked well on my relaxed hair, but when I started transitioning, it would just sit there on my hair. I tried it after my big chop and the same results. I found GPB and it really penetrates my hair.I think the whole ORS line is a little overrated. There are alot of similar products out there that work better than they do but they don't cost as much.

Back