Aubrey Organics Bought By Solaray

vevster

I tried to pick up White Camilia on clearance and was told the line was discontinued at Whole Foods.

Does anyone know anything? The GPB and White Camilia are staples here.

I'm waiting on my order of the new GPB to see how it works on my hair.
I love the original GPB and only have 1 backup left. The new version looks very different, nowhere near as thick. GPB is one of my only staples after Herbal Essences changed the LTR leave in formula.

What about Honeysuckle Rose conditioner?
Was that formula changed? I loved that one and was thinking of going back to it.

What about Honeysuckle Rose conditioner?
Was that formula changed? I loved that one and was thinking of going back to it.

The whole line's formula changed a few years ago. They used to be very thick with great ingredients, now it's very thin with so so ingredients. I tried the new formula for hsr and the protein condish and wasn't impressed.

I ordered a sample expecting the new formula but it's the old packaging and same thick formula.
Lot 943A
Not sure if this vendor just has old product though. I only have 1 GPB backup left of the old formula...and now this travel size bottle.

Oh no!!! I pulled out an old bottle of peppermint gbp. Forgot that stuff was that good white camellia gave me the softest hair. This ain't right. Now I gotta hoard. I hate when good stuff we use changes.

Back