Aubrey Organic Conditioners

Faith

There are 4 recommended for dry hair.
1. Jojoba and Aloe Desert Herb Revitalizing Conditioner
2. White Camellia Ultra Smoothing Conditioner
3. Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner
4. Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner

Have any of you used all 4? Which was one best? I'm bad enough to buy all 4. And would have no problems buying all 4 but I would like some feedback. I have a conditioner "issue" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Thanks

What happened to Humecto? Sorry for being nosy... anyway i can't wait for responses on those products you mentioned..Sherrylove where are you?

[ QUOTE ]
I still like humecto but I wouldn't mind finding something just as good which is natural.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am glad you started this post because I was thinking the same thing - using all natural products.

hey faith... /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif

i am finding the newly formulated honeysuckle rose conditioner to now be the most moisturzing conditioner for AO...

it contains shea butter as one of its first ingredients.... /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Thank you love /images/graemlins/wink.gif Ok, I'll try that one. How long does it say to leave it in for? How's the thickness compared to humecto? Thanks again /images/graemlins/smile.gif
ETA: You say it's newly formulated?? Does that mean there're two different bottles I should look out for? How would I know what the old one looked like?

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you love /images/graemlins/wink.gif Ok, I'll try that one. How long does it say to leave it in for? How's the thickness compared to humecto? Thanks again /images/graemlins/smile.gif
ETA: You say it's newly formulated?? Does that mean there're two different bottles I should look out for? How would I know what the old one looked like?

[/ QUOTE ]

the one up on the website now is the newly formulated one, so you will know when you see the old one...

the bottle says to leave it in for a few mins, but i always leave it on for 30 mins or more....

it is pretty thick, and it softens my hair like butter...reminds me of the old jojoba&aloe conditioner....lol......i love it.....i have never used humecto, so i am unable to make a comparison...i think vitaminshoppe.com is still selling the older formulas...just remember the old honeysuckle rose is not as moisturizing as the new one...

I bought the Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner the other day and tried it last night. It was /images/graemlins/barf.gif!!! My hair HATED it - it was too thick and not very detangling, not to mention that it smelled awful! The only AO conditioner that has worked for me is GPB. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

. Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner & Shampoo

I used this one and as they would say on "In Living Color" HATED IT. The ingredients are amazing but by 4a/4b hair did not respond. My hair was not at all soft, it did not absorb as well as other conditioners.

I think that my texture of hair does not take to aubrey's.

Back