Aubrey Conditioner and Bain de Terre Leave In?

Neen

I was in the health food store and saw some Aubrey Aloe and Jojoba Conditioner. It cost alot so I wanted to get some opinions on it beore I buy it. Has anyone here used it? Results? Also, today I bought some Bain de Terre Herbal Sea Mist leave in (they need to have a 12 step program for PJ's!
smirk.gif
). Anyway, I got it because it has rosemary oil and aloe vera in it as well as Ginkgo Biloba and sunflower extract. You can actually see the oil at the top and liquid at the bottom. Has anyone used this before and what were your results?

I really like Aubrey Jojoba ALoe Conditioner but I think some ladies do not like it here.I find it works very very well when left on for long periods without heat.

Hmmm.It works quite well for me but I am not planning to repurchase it since it is too small and doesnt last as long as I thought it would.
But I dont want to go as far as to say it is not worth the money since it really is a very good product for me.

However I know some ladies here disliked it and it would be a shame if you tried it and your hair hated it too.

Well, I am trying to go a more natural route, ya know. I am cool with the cholesterol being a conditioner but was wondering about this as a deep conditioner. Did your hair feel moisturized? I see you have 4b hair so I assume my hair will probably respond similar to yours. I could be wrong. Thanks for answering my questions. I thought for a minute that no one was going to respond
ohwell.gif

I think noone is responding since Aubrey Jojoba Aloe isn't a very popular conditioner on this board.Aubrey GPB on the other hand is very much loved on this board and it is an excellent conditioner.I would definitely recommend it.It is a protein condit but it moisturizes really well too.

i like the jojoba and aloe conditioner. it moisturizes my hair very well. i don't use it after each wash because it is too expensive. so i alternate with my back-up GPB.

i just discovered Blue Chamomile shampoo. It was also very good.

Back