Attn: Single Women with No Kids!!!

DDHair

Okay, I was getting really excited about this guy who I thought was single with no kids like I myself, I mean I even made a post about how to take it slow with him on another site. Well come to find out he has a child!!! This is not the end of the world by any means, but it seems like the last few months, divorced and/or men with kids have been approaching me. Trust me if you take care of your child I have not a problem with that in the world, but I am getting kind of discouraged because I am kind of having a hard time meeting guys like myself. If this man and I work out we work out, ain't nothing to it but to love him and make it happen with his child in mind. But is there anyone else feeling like me?

Yeah, I kinda' feel the same way. I don't have any kids, and I would rather date someone w/o any. There's the whole complication of when to meet the kids, meet thei'r mother, and what happens after the break-up if the kids are attatched to you. I look at it the same way non-smokers wanna date fellow non-smokers; I wanna date kids free guys. I guess it's limiting who I can date to a smaller pool, but right now that's my preference.

I feel the same. I dont' want to become involved with anyone who has a child. Hang in there ladies, there are lots of nice, available, childless men out there! :)

I mean things could be worse on both ends, but sometimes I just want the luxury of having that again. I know how it drives me crazy how my brother acts with his kids sometimes and if I date a man with kids, I mean he has to be 100% with them, not giving them half of his time.

I fell ya on this one. But, the reality is the older I get, the more Im realizing that finding a single man w/ no kids decreases. Ive dated a guy w/ kids before, and when we break-up its was a sad situation between his son and I. We both were heart-broken. Me twice over.....

I'm single with no kids and I don't want to date a guy with kids. I don't want to deal with ex-wife/ex-girlfriend issues.

I don't want to deal with the tension/awkwardness of being in the same room as the ex. I also don't want to deal with any jealousy, drama, or anything else.

Bump me up !!!!!!!!!!

OK...ladies...let's face some hard-life facts.....

**There are more men than women on earth. Minus, gay, cracked-up, transexuals, and the imprisoned ones. That leaves us with ( wait let me calulate that up -+-+...hmmmm) not too much unless we don't mine dating outside of your race ( another topic, another time and thread ). Once again...you have to be particular about WHAT you are dating. The whole package.

You pray for a date, just like you would pray for a mate. Y'all know it is crazy out there in this world. People like to pass themselves off as...hey...."I ain't got no responsibilites"...then you actually see a East African village following your date and you would what's really goin on......lol

Just be prayfull, and mindfull of what is being presented vs. what it actually is.....

Last edited:
You know this actually bothered me before I actually dated someone with a kid (now I have a kid with him :( ) but I think the older you get the more less likely you will find a 100% heterosexual male with no kids. I thought it was more females than males though :confused:

sky_blu said:
I thought it was more females than males though :confused:

This is correct. There are more females than males, always have been and probably always will be. Women live longer and there are more girls born.

I also prefer to date someone who is single, not divorced, and does not have any children. I do not have any children and I don't play baby mama drama at all. I have zero tolerance for baby mama drama and ex-wives.

Just wanted to add that even if the man has grown kids, there is still the potential for drama.

My uncle and his new wife just got married about a year and a half ago and he has a grown daughter from a previous relationship. The daughter went through some difficult times this year and ended up having to live with my uncle and his wife for a few months until she got her own place. It was a complete nightmare! The daughter didn't respect the new wife in her own home and wanted her 'daddy' all to herself. This isn't a little girl, we're talking about folks, this girl is an adult. It caused a LOT of tension between my uncle and his wife. Thankfully, the daughter has moved out and they have their home and privacy back.

But, just wanted to give a little perspective about that. Even if the kids aren't little or in the house anymore, parents will ALWAYS be parents. And a man's child will always come before you no matter how old they are.

I just want to add that Im not saying you should settle for the man with kids or ex wife if thats your preference either but the older you get non married males with kids or havent been married before are slim.

Blacktresses said:
Bump me up !!!!!!!!!!

OK...ladies...let's face some hard-life facts.....

**There are more men than women on earth. Minus, gay, cracked-up, transexuals, and the imprisoned ones. That leaves us with ( wait let me calulate that up -+-+...hmmmm) not too much unless we don't mine dating outside of your race ( another topic, another time and thread ). Once again...you have to be particular about WHAT you are dating. The whole package.

You pray for a date, just like you would pray for a mate. Y'all know it is crazy out there in this world. People like to pass themselves off as...hey...."I ain't got no responsibilites"...then you actually see a East African village following your date and you would what's really goin on......lol

Just be prayfull, and mindfull of what is being presented vs. what it actually is.....

OMG this is so FUNNY, East African Village, lol

Back