ATTN: KeracCare Jojoba Oil and Leave-in Conditioner?!?!

shellzfoshizzle

I have been using Keracare Shampoo and Humecto conditioner for 6 years now and still don't have any complaints. A long time ago I bought some Oil Moisturizer with Jojoba oil to use on my super dry hair and I didn't like it. It reminded me of Pink oil moisturizer /images/graemlins/mad.gif It was too heavy *didn't moisturizer, it just laid on my hair* So I threw it away. Then I heard lots of people giving it good reviews so I bought some more and put some on my wet hair and then set it. So far it seems like it's going to be okay.

What are ya'lls reviews for it?

Also, what about the leave-in conditioner? It's about 13.89 for a somewhat small bottle. It looks just like the Oil Moisturizer with Jojoba oil?

Comments please...?!?!

I like the leave-in conditioner. It helps to detangle my hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chichi /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

I used both once and did not like the results. Both were too heavy, so my leave in of choice is headress by nexxus and my moisturizer is qp elasta mango butter.

I don't like the oil moisturizer when my hair is DRY...but its decent when i use it on wet or damp hair. I Loooooove the leave-in conditioner. It's tie as one of my favorite leave-in's. The other one is Razac leave-in.

Back