Attn: Hair Care Product Junkies

Dwayne

WARNING: This may be the last time I reveal a well guarded secret professionals use to shine, protect and moisturize hair!

Get INSTANT BODY, SHINE, SOFTNESS, MOISTURE and Protection (from thermal heat and the HOT summer sun) from this ‘Stand alone’ hair care product…

Dear hair care product junkie,

Are you tired of running this hair care product rat race?

Do you keep getting suckered into buying every new hair care product under the sun in hopes of correcting the hair care issues you have?

Have you ever thought “If I could find the right hair care products, ones that do what they claimed they would, I’d be happy as hell!”

Well…in case you don’t know me…I am the man that was single handedly responsible for bringing biominoil to the LHCF and creating a buzz…a buzz much stronger than that stuff little Wayne smokes!

I had the pleasure of posting some before and after photos of a few clients I serviced in the salon, in a thread a few days ago.

To my surprise, I received quite a few pm’s asking me how I got the hair to shine, bounce, and look as healthy as it did! (see attached photos below)

Honestly...The Bounce and Body FoamWrap (at least that’s what I call it)…is my ONE hair product ‘SECRET WEAPON’.

Not only does it add body, shine, softness, and moisture, but it helps detangle and cuts down on your drying time.

The Bounce and Body Foam Wrap lightly conditions to help heal stressed, fragile hair, leaves your hair feeling silky and looking incredibly rejuvenated and it is also great for creating smooth wraps, sets and molding hair.

Now that you know what it does, I want you to know what it DOESN’T DO:

It DOESN’T weigh the hair down

It DOESN’T provide a hard hold, but rather a nice medium to firm hold

And it certainly

DOESN’T disappoint you

Those of you that got in on my biominoil special, know that if I put it out there you can count on it being the ‘REAL DEAL’!

Look…before I got into the hair industry, I saw my sister and my mother buy product after product, only to use them once or twice and either throw them away or (worse) place them somewhere underneath the bathroom sink cabinet.

Now, my guess is they either thought the product claimed it did something, and didn’t deliver, or they just had a lot of money to throw away and couldn’t think of a better way to do it!

Seriously…I can imagine how you feel!

That’s why I want to make this decision for you to grab The Bounce and Body Foam Wrap, an easy one. I want to take away ANY doubt in your mind that this is the real deal, so…

MY IRON CLAD 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

If you order The Bounce and Body Foam Wrap andfor any reason whatsoever, you are not 100% satisfied; just return your unused portion and I’ll issue you a full refund instantly!

It doesn’t get any easier than that!

I take ALL of the risk off of you and put it all on me!

I don’t know how long how long I plan on ‘giving’ The Bounce and Body Foam Wrap away! But one thing is for sure, it won’t last long. I strongly advise you not to wait around on this one!

Hey, if you get it NOW, I’ll even ship it to you for FREE!

http://www.blackhairgrowthtechniques.com/body.html

STOP THE PRESS

Now that I think about it…

I don’t want there to be ANY question on how or when to use The Bounce and Body Foam Wrap to get the maximum effects from it.

So I’m including a step by step video (as a visual guide) and my special report so that you can turn as many heads as possible and be on top of your game this summer!

http://www.blackhairgrowthtechniques.com/body.html

Attachments

• after_hair_photo.jpg
    after_hair_photo.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 66
  • after_haircut_style2.jpg
    after_haircut_style2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 72
Thanks ladies,

All pm's anwsered. And all products ordered last night will be filled today,

Thanks again and
God Bless,