Attn: *Fabulosity* and all true PJ's. What are your most favoritess products?

SelahOco

I follow you PJ's like a knat follows a flashlight. I've taken your recommendations and waited for you to spend your money, so that I could save minez (until after your reviews). :drunk:

Now I have to know what's your favorite...of all the brands you've tried? When you looked into your cabinets filled with products, which ones do you reach for first?

What products would you request if it were your wedding day! Yeah, that's a good way to put it.

Pre-poo, Poo, Condish, DC, Leave-In Seal, Refresh, ect. Please spill the beans. Give your hair type, then your reggie w/ product faves.

Thanks in advance :)

Re: Attn: *Fabulosity* and all true PJ's. What are your most favoritess products?

Hairtype: Relaxed 4a/b

Reggie: Shampoo and dc twice a week, rollerset after each wash. Moisturize twice daily, baggy at night.

I haven't found a staple shampoo yet, hopefully the one I ordered (DermOrganics Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Shampoo with Argan Oil) will be what I've been dreaming of :cloud9:

Dc: DermOrganics Treatment Mask with Argan Oil. Very moisturizing, natural, wonderful ingredients

Leave-in: Alba leave-in. Thick and creamy, great ingredients and very moisturizing. My hair comes out so soft, moisturized and shiny when I use it

Serum: Silicon Mix. Nice and thick, great smell, wonderful for rollersetting

Moisturizer (solid): Oyin Whipped Pudding. Very moisturizing, great smell, great ingredients. I lurve baggying with it. Smooth, super soft hair in the morning

Moisturizer (spray): Black Earth Protective Bodifying Mist. Love the smell, love the ingredients. Great at detangling and wonderful for moisturizing.

they say im a pj lmao.
im a natural 3c4a.
i have many products but my all time faves, never do without products are:

chagrin valley carrot milk and honey shampoo bar
carols daughter tui shampoo
AO HSR conditioner
AO GPB conditioner
giovanni deeper moisture conditioner
HE HH conditioner
vo5 blackberry sage conditioner
kbb deep conditioner
curl junkie hibiscus and banana deep fix
oyin juices
oyin burnt sugar pomad
oyin whipped pudding
curls milkshake
curls whipped cream
kbb hair milk
kbb hair cream
coconut oil
cocasta oil

and most recently qhemet bilogics amla and olive heavy cream

First off... why am I the one called out in the title... that is unfair!! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: I am a midgrade PJ.. the big rollers (EmpressRi, Eisani, Mona Lisa, La Colocha, and Shay with her industrial size purchases)

That being said ... I know I've done one of these posts before.. but it may be outdated information....:lachen: :lachen:

Pre-poo: I rarely prepoo.. I guess I don't see the point of buying something to put on for a minute and than wash it out.. but of course as a PJ.. I've got some!!! :look:
In order of favorite to least favorite (those things I don't use don't make the list)
Shescentit Seyani Butter
Shescentit Gillian Butter
Ojon Restorative Treatment
Burt's Beeswax Avocao Treatment

Poo
HANDS DOWN Elucence Moisture Shampoo -- this is quite possibly the best shampoo for me that God has ever invented... I will never have less than a liter and a 10 oz bottle in inventory

Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 3 Shampoo -- before I got hit with trying to go natural and sulfate free.. this is the poo that my stylist used on me most often and made my hair look like glass

Condish - I have bought at least 30 conditioners.. it is very hard for me to name them all... but they all serve a purpose..I'm trying to think of ones that I actually used up..

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner... rinse out;DC; leave in.. this is the perfect conditioner

Aussie Moist -- I was never into cheapie stuff until I tried this.. I can't get into the HE, White Rain, V05's with y'all ... but this stuff right here... will always have the pump bottle in the shower corner...:lachen:

Salerm -- Made DF spend $50 on a cab ride in the Dom Repub.. just to get a $10 tub of this... I still say it was worth it.. :look:

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner - smells great and always works if rinse out or DC with it for mega slip

DC

Elucence Moisturizing Treatment
Morrocan Oil Hair Mask
Shescentit Banana Brulee/HV Sitrinillah (these are tied)
Oh I forgot.. my Kerastase nutritive vials... these little expensive things do wonders... it's a DC spray!

http://cgi.ebay.com/KERASTASE-OLEO-...ryZ82591QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Leave IN
Okay the best leave ins to me come in two varieties

SPRAY
Giovanni Vitapro Fusion - I cannot say how much I love this stuff.. I have almost ran through the whole bottle.. I NEVER USE ANYTHING UP.. since I have so much.. I'm reupping with about 3 bottles of this.. only $5 on iherb.com

Miracle 7 -- got this joint from Sally's.. got excellent reviews on Sally's.. If I'm going to flat iron... I use a spray leave in for more bounce..

Inecto Coconut Oil Leave In Spray - Smells delicious and is cheap.. works well

Creamy --
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner - nuff said... most perfect product God created
KBB Hair Milk/Nectar/Silky - The milk and the nectar for me perform about the same... the Silky works for flat ironing...I usually do a spray leave in and put a little of this on top
Grow Afro Hair Long Detangler/Leave In - Great stuff... leaves my hair incredibly soft... but I have only used it for bunning so far.. it's heavier so I'm not sure if I would use it for flat ironing

Oils
HV Avosoya (again flat ironing), HV Cocasta (bunning) Jasmine's Satin Touch (for anything..it's really light but seals well!) and Morrocanoil (for wrapping my hair at night and flat ironing)

Honorable Mentions:
YTC Conditioner - my 2nd cheapie cowash conditioner
Curls Cleansing Cream and Coconut Sublime Conditioner - I have been using this for the past week and me likey.. but not long enough to put in my "top" list

My regimen is simple.. cowash and bun/twistout the days I work out... When I want to be pretty again, I straighten and damp flat iron. Rollersets may be healthier..but they still take me too long.

I don't know what my hair type is.. I don't ever get into all that.

I know I missed some stuff that I use daily.. I'll be back if I can think of it...lol.

First off... why am I the one called out in the title... that is unfair!! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: I am a midgrade PJ.. the big rollers (EmpressRi, Eisani, Mona Lisa, La Colocha, and Shay with her industrial size purchases)

That being said ... I know I've done one of these posts before.. but it may be outdated information....:lachen: :lachen:

Pre-poo: I rarely prepoo.. I guess I don't see the point of buying something to put on for a minute and than wash it out.. but of course as a PJ.. I've got some!!! :look:
In order of favorite to least favorite (those things I don't use don't make the list)
Shescentit Seyani Butter

Poo
HANDS DOWN Elucence Moisture Shampoo -- this is quite possibly the best shampoo for me that God has ever invented... I will never have less than a liter and a 10 oz bottle in inventory

Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 3 Shampoo -- before I got hit with trying to go natural and sulfate free.. this is the poo that my stylist used on me most often and made my hair look like glass

Condish - I have bought at least 30 conditioners.. it is very hard for me to name them all... but they all serve a purpose..I'm trying to think of ones that I actually used up..

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner... rinse out;DC; leave in.. this is the perfect conditioner

Aussie Moist -- I was never into cheapie stuff until I tried this.. I can't get into the HE, White Rain, V05's with y'all ... but this stuff right here... will always have the pump bottle in the shower corner...:lachen:

Salerm -- Made DF spend $50 on a cab ride in the Dom Repub.. just to get a $10 tub of this... I still say it was worth it.. :look:

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner - smells great and always works if rinse out or DC with it for mega slip

DC

Morrocan Oil Hair Mask
Oh I forgot.. my Kerastase nutritive vials... these little expensive things do wonders... it's a DC spray!

http://cgi.ebay.com/KERASTASE-OLEO-...ryZ82591QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Leave IN

SPRAY
Giovanni Vitapro Fusion - I cannot say how much I love this stuff.. I have almost ran through the whole bottle.. I NEVER USE ANYTHING UP.. since I have so much.. I'm reupping with about 3 bottles of this.. only $5 on iherb.com

Miracle 7 -- got this joint from Sally's.. got excellent reviews on Sally's.. If I'm going to flat iron... I use a spray leave in for more bounce..

Creamy --
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner - nuff said... most perfect product God created
KBB Hair Milk/Nectar/Silky - The milk and the nectar for me perform about the same... the Silky works for flat ironing...I usually do a spray leave in and put a little of this on top
Grow Afro Hair Long Detangler/Leave In - Great stuff... leaves my hair incredibly soft... but I have only used it for bunning so far.. it's heavier so I'm not sure if I would use it for flat ironing

Oils
HV Avosoya (again flat ironing), HV Cocasta (bunning) Jasmine's Satin Touch (for anything..it's really light but seals well!) and Morrocanoil (for wrapping my hair at night and flat ironing)

Honorable Mentions:
Curls Cleansing Cream and Coconut Sublime Conditioner - I have been using this for the past week and me likey.. but not long enough to put in my "top" list

My regimen is simple.. cowash and bun/twistout the days I work out... When I want to be pretty again, I straighten and damp flat iron. Rollersets may be healthier..but they still take me too long.

I know I missed some stuff that I use daily.. I'll be back if I can think of it...lol.

You are not that bad. Aggie beats us all. OMG she is a BSS :lachen:

Im in rehab. But the Kerastase.. I thought I was on to something with my SP silk essense and my keratin oil. Guess I will get this. Damn PJs, see what you did? Fallin off the wagon already.

Last edited:
You are not that bad. Aggie beats us all. OMG she is a BSS :lachen:

Im in rehab.

THANK YOU! I am not that bad.. You need to post that bucket/box of products that you had.....:sekret:... rehab.. I need support to be in rehab..none of my efriends want to stop buying.. they just tempt me... like did you get XXXX yet.. it's amazing... oh wait .. you did it to me too.. with that darn KBB hair mask..:lachen:

Only 4 posts??

The PJs are really in denial! LOL

Oh really... someone else is in denial!!!!

I think I speak on behalf of the PJ's when we ask you where's your list missy?????

I know you have purchased at least 15 things from me... :sekret: And I know you've hit up others...lol. Don't try to be slick.

THANK YOU! I am not that bad.. You need to post that bucket/box of products that you had.....:sekret:... rehab.. I need support to be in rehab..none of my efriends want to stop buying.. they just tempt me... like did you get XXXX yet.. it's amazing... oh wait .. you did it to me too.. with that darn KBB hair mask..:lachen:

You know you like it.. Im your pusha baybay :lachen:
And just in case you forgot

hapj.jpg
:lachen::lachen:

Oh really... someone else is in denial!!!!

I think I speak on behalf of the PJ's when we ask you where's your list missy?????

I know you have purchased at least 15 things from me... :sekret: And I know you've hit up others...lol. Don't try to be slick.

I'm not a Pj. I'm just a "baby" PJ. LOL.

You are the mother of all PJs! LOL. You, Eisani, Aggie, and the rest of them. Y'all are true PJs. haha!

Last edited:
Conditioners: GVP Conditioning Balm, Profectiv Growth Masque, Organix Coconut Milk, Organix Vanilla, Herbal Essence LTR, Motions Moisture Plus, Motions CPR

Leave Ins: Herbal Essence LTR, Neutrogena, Profectiv, Elasta QP, GVP Conditioning Balm, Organix Vanilla, Giovanni Direct

Edited to add Hair One Cleansing creme as a poo, condtioner, and leave in

Shescentit Seyani Butter

Poo

DC

Morrocan Oil Hair Mask

Leave IN

SPRAY

Creamy --

Oils

Honorable Mentions:

:blush: Ay dios mio you called my name out:lachen:. Op ill post mine in the morning. I gotta go to work, fab look at all that stuff you got on here lawd have mercy. Im in my infancy of pjsim*runs out of thread*.

Ooh! Are those little tiny Chi Silk Infusions in your big, giant container? LOL

naag girl the big az z bottle of chi and GVP version are on the bottom. Those are the extinct Lacio lacio with the mink oil. I saw them at this BSS I took down the stock:lachen: could not help it. That is the day I knew I needed help.

Okay here we go. I will do my #1 then back ups

Shampoo--CON (green)
Hairveda's Amala Shampoo, Chagrin Valley Poo bars

Moisturizing DC's--Hairveda's Sitrinillah
Yes to Carrots Mud Mask, Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie

Protein DC's--BPT Wheat Germ Conditioning Cream
Roots of Nature Shea Butter Green Tea Deep Reconstructuring Tx

Protein Cowash Conditioners--Hairveda's Moist PRO
Coconut Milk, AOGPB

Protein Tx--Hairveda's Methi Sativa Recovery System
Komazacare's Hair Strengthener

Moisturizing Cowash Conditioners--Hairveda's Moist 24/7
Any Herbal Essence, Aussie Moist, Nourish Spa, Oyin's Honey Hemp, AOHSR, Jasmine's Shea Butter Cream Rinse, Organix Coconut Milk

Spray Leave In--Oyin's Juices & Berries
Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave In, Jasmine's Silk Detangling Leave In

Creamy Leave In--Giovanni Direct Leave In

Moisturizer--Hairveda's Whipped Cream

Prepoo--Hairveda's Vatika Frosting

Sealant--Hairveda's Cocasta & Shikakai Oil

Hair grease--Hairveda's Almond Glaze
Njoi Creations Coconut Hair Butter, Afroveda's Totally Twisted Almond Ginger Butter, Karess Krafter's Hemp Hairdressing, Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey

Ayurvedic powders--Brahmi, Fenugreek, Amla, Neem, Bhringraj, Shikakai, Hibiscus

I have a lot of products that I own that I haven't tried yet too.

I am 5 months post but I have no clue what my hair type is.

My reggie for spring/summer:
prepoo
hot oil tx
cowash 5x/wk
dc 2x/wk
poo 1x/wk
I was mixing powders with my cowashes & dcs but my tub wasn't having it. I will be adding tea rinses in this week.

Last edited:
:lachen::lachen:LOL! Fab you got called out! Don't be blaming me for feeding into your habit! A lot of folks know I'm a L'occitane fan. I also have just about everything Ojon and some Phyto stuff thrown in for good measure.

Okay here we go. I will do my #1 then back ups

Shampoo--CON (green)
Hairveda's Amala Shampoo, Chagrin Valley Poo bars

Moisturizing DC's--Hairveda's Sitrinillah
Yes to Carrots Mud Mask, Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie

Protein DC's--BPT Wheat Germ Conditioning Cream
Roots of Nature Shea Butter Green Tea Deep Reconstructuring Tx

Protein Cowash Conditioners--Hairveda's Moist PRO
Coconut Milk, AOGPB

Protein Tx--Hairveda's Methi Sativa Recovery System
Komazacare's Hair Strengthener

Moisturizing Cowash Conditioners--Hairveda's Moist 24/7
Any Herbal Essence, Aussie Moist, Nourish Spa, Oyin's Honey Hemp, AOHSR, Jasmine's Shea Butter Cream Rinse, Organix Coconut Milk

Spray Leave In--Oyin's Juices & Berries
Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave In, Jasmine's Silk Detangling Leave In

Creamy Leave In--Giovanni Direct Leave In

Moisturizer--Hairveda's Whipped Cream

Prepoo--Hairveda's Vatika Frosting

Sealant--Hairveda's Cocasta & Shikakai Oil

Hair grease--Hairveda's Almond Glaze
Njoi Creations Coconut Hair Butter, Afroveda's Totally Twisted Almond Ginger Butter, Karess Krafter's Hemp Hairdressing, Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey

Ayurvedic powders--Brahmi, Fenugreek, Amla, Neem, Bhringraj, Shikakai, Hibiscus

I have a lot of products that I own that I haven't tried yet too.

I am 5 months post but I have no clue what my hair type is.

My reggie for spring/summer:
cowash 5x/wk
dc 2x/wk
poo 1x/wk

Shay where is the rest of the inventory???? :lachen::lachen:
I'm glad you mentioned Jasmine's Shea Butter Rinse.. I didn't know where to put that .. but I use that daily... loves it!!!

I have the silk detangler too; but have not used it yet. Thanks for reminding me...

You did see that she has a new Moisturizing leave in... in SCENTS.. I wanted them all...

:lachen::lachen:LOL! Fab you got called out! Don't be blaming me for feeding into your habit! A lot of folks know I'm a L'occitane fan. I also have just about everything Ojon and some Phyto stuff thrown in for good measure.

Right.. ain't it wrong!!!

LOL.. that's ok.. I'm going in to lurkdom.. and I'm gonna change my screenname to "notbyingnada":lachen::lachen:

Shay where is the rest of the inventory???? :lachen::lachen:
I'm glad you mentioned Jasmine's Shea Butter Rinse.. I didn't know where to put that .. but I use that daily... loves it!!!

I have the silk detangler too; but have not used it yet. Thanks for reminding me...

You did see that she has a new Moisturizing leave in... in SCENTS.. I wanted them all...

She said favorites :look:. I can't be naming everything.

The leave in is initially sticky but does the job. I haven't used it as a detangler but only as a leave in. Jasmine's has a new product every time I click on the link. I'm trying to not buy anything right now before the sale ends.

:blush: Ay dios mio you called my name out:lachen:. Op ill post mine in the morning. I gotta go to work, fab look at all that stuff you got on here lawd have mercy. Im in my infancy of pjsim*runs out of thread*.

Mmmkay, im home now

Hair type- 4a coily natural

products

Shampoos: Jessicurl gentle cleansing poo

clarifying shampoo: Elucence clarify/volumizing poo

Spray:Oyin juices and berries,shescentit moisture mist, water.

co wash cons:yes to carrots conditioner, Jessicurl too shea

Dc: Jessicurl wdt, Aubrey organics Honey suckle rose

Leave ins- Afrodetangler, jessicurl too shea

Moisturizers- Hydratherma naturals growth lotion, dream cream,cbss brown sugar butter:look:.

Oils-Castor oil, hydratherma naturals growth oil

Things that i have not tried yet kbb hair milk, hairveda stuff:look:. These 2 lines may change this list.

Reggie- prepoo,wash,dc, 1x week
co wash 1x, week
Moisturize seal, plait hair and wear a head wrap 3xweek
Baggy 5x week
Wear hair in free afro 2x a week( i don't moisturize when i do this)

Le sigh:spinning:

naag girl the big az z bottle of chi and GVP version are on the bottom. Those are the extinct Lacio lacio with the mink oil. I saw them at this BSS I took down the stock:lachen: could not help it. That is the day I knew I needed help.

:blush::blush::blush:

Oh my **** -- YOU HAVE THOSE!!!

I spent a week last summer stomping through Dominicanville looking for the Lacio where minks had sacrificed their oils...:wallbash:

*chilled bottle of Haterade crashes to the floor*

*so there may still be some in existence...*

* I need to expand my search to the outer boroughs..*

*also, don't know why Fab even put my name in that sentence with the heavy hitters....I don't even buy like that but it must seem like it...I do not know why :ohwell::nono::ohwell:

MonaLisa, don't even try it. I'm mad @ Fab for trying to take others down with her. You're sposed to take one for the team! Solidarity, sister. Anyhoo, I'll give some input once I'm on a computer. I don't like making long posts on my BB, don t have that type of patience.

I love Salerm Wheat Germ Conditioning Treatment. This is the best stuff ever. I mix it sometimes with Wella Kolestral. It has really helped turn my hair around. I have been condition washing with this stuff for the last year and it has made a huge difference. I think these two products along with the condition washing are what made my nape issues go away.

:blush::blush::blush:

Oh my **** -- YOU HAVE THOSE!!!

I spent a week last summer stomping through Dominicanville looking for the Lacio where minks had sacrificed their oils...:wallbash:

*chilled bottle of Haterade crashes to the floor*

*so there may still be some in existence...*

* I need to expand my search to the outer boroughs..*

*also, don't know why Fab even put my name in that sentence with the heavy hitters....I don't even buy like that but it must seem like it...I do not know why :ohwell::nono::ohwell:

I can tell you where to find them.

Back